How Many Fins Games Do You Attend a Year? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Many Fins Games Do You Attend a Year?

How Many Fin Games Do You Attend a Year?

Votes: 35 33.0%
  • 1-2

Votes: 51 48.1%
  • 3-4

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • 5-6

Votes: 12 11.3%
  • 7-8

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
I aint ever seen them :(

Will get over there eventually... gonna wait 'til I'm 21, that way I can drink over there.

I kinda take for granted the fact that I've been going clubbing here since I was 15. :D

Dredd1050 said:
Living in Jersey, I try to get to every Jets, Phins game in the Meadowlands. When Miami plays the G-Men at home, I go as well. Last year I had the extreme honor to visit MECCA (Dolphins Stadium) for the first time in my life. It was the loss to the Jets (I still don't know where the heck Fiedler was throwing that ball), but it was still one of the greatest Sundays in my life.

I got to go down there two years ago......and I picked a GREAT game.....MNF against the Colts. We won like 42-6 or something close to that.

Dredd1050 said:
Living in Jersey, I try to get to every Jets, Phins game in the Meadowlands. When Miami plays the G-Men at home, I go as well. Last year I had the extreme honor to visit MECCA (Dolphins Stadium) for the first time in my life. It was the loss to the Jets (I still don't know where the heck Fiedler was throwing that ball), but it was still one of the greatest Sundays in my life.

At least this year, we can watch Fiedler actually complete some passes to some Dolphins! Of course they're gonna be going the other way this time.:lol: :sr23:

Counting the pre season..10:) season ticket holder..sometimes even attend away games when I can..they are the most fun!

Seasons Tickets holder, and 1-2 away games per year.

This poll should at least have 8 games as an option. There are quite a few season ticket holders here, myself included. I usually hit at least one or two road games a year as well....

So, About 10 Games A Year....

PHINZ RULE!!!

I have been going to Jets/Fins for like the last 10 years religiously...been to Miami once took my father when he turned 60.

This year I am hoping to hit 3 games:
In Miami for the Broncs
In NO for the Saints
In NY for the Jets

I usually go to 4 or 5 but last year a change in my work schedule resulted in only being able to go to Monday night.

I usually buy 2 game tix per year, and always find a way to get tix for 1-2 more games per year. I usually attend about 4 games a year. :D

Whenever they come to the west coast I try to go. So far I've made it to 2 games (the last two times they played at Candlestick)

I went to a scrimmage in 1985 against the Falcons in GA. Only time I've got to go. :(

I met either David or Mike Shula...don't remember which, I think David, that day. My uncle who took us was their little league baseball coach years ago. I was 11 then.

I'm on the West coast, so whenever they're in the area i'm there (san fran-san diego-oakland-arizona-seattle-denver) I've never been to Dolphin Stadium but plan on going soon, but i've been on plenty of road trips on this coast... This year we're in Oakland and I can't wait to get my azz to Hater Nation -- it's not as crazy as it seems -- good times baby!!!

1-2, but then I live in Scotland and can only go when on vacation in Florida. I make my annual visit in September, usually for the first game of the season.

All of them including pre-season. It's great I have 13 tickets. This is year
# 10 for season tickets and I have only missed 1 game in 10 years. Went on the honeymoon with the wife. Although we were flying back from Jamaica on gameday and it cost be about $25.00 to call my parents to see who won.

Back
Top Bottom