How many loses will we have? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many loses will we have?

Cecil Collins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
really, I mean I don't think we are a favorite in any stretch of the imagination. Our O-line stinks, are WR's are average at best, and our defense isn't any younger.

Don't get me wrong, we have some players any team would LOVE to have. RW, Jason taylor, Zach Thomas.

I hate to bring up the December swoon, have you seen our last 4 games? Brutal! I read all the upbeat posts on here. I just wonder if they have there heads in the clouds. I mean, we had the best running game in the league last year and a great defense, and we still couldn't make the playoffs. meanwhile, the Pats, Bills are stocking up on some playmakers. What did we bring in? Juinor, who is past his prime by a couple of years, and Knight, who is slower than molasses in wintertime.

I am sorry, I am not impressed. Then to top it off, we have the WORST coach in the league.

I am sorry, I just had to vent.:cry:

Originally posted by Cecil Collins
really, I mean I don't think we are a favorite in any stretch of the imagination. Our O-line stinks, are WR's are average at best, and our defense isn't any younger.

Don't get me wrong, we have some players any team would LOVE to have. RW, Jason taylor, Zach Thomas.

I hate to bring up the December swoon, have you seen our last 4 games? Brutal! I read all the upbeat posts on here. I just wonder if they have there heads in the clouds. I mean, we had the best running game in the league last year and a great defense, and we still couldn't make the playoffs. meanwhile, the Pats, Bills are stocking up on some playmakers. What did we bring in? Juinor, who is past his prime by a couple of years, and Knight, who is slower than molasses in wintertime.

I am sorry, I am not impressed. Then to top it off, we have the WORST coach in the league.

I am sorry, I just had to vent.:cry:

Go back to your Bills MBoard.

Oliver...

Sorry to disapoint you Oliver, just because I don't believe we are going to the SuperBowl doesn't mean I'm a Bills fan.:fire:

5 tops barring injury. .

I don't know how anyone can say anything negative about a Safety who has lead the league in 3 or 4 diff categories the past 3 years.

Sorry to disapoint you Oliver, just because I don't believe we are going to the SuperBowl doesn't mean I'm a Bills fan.:fire:

Yeah it does. Unlike Bill fans we don't share 1 brain cell between all of us. Now go back to the trailer and warm up the frozen pizza.

Oliver...

I just used that name as ajoke:tongue:

If i were a Jet's fan I would use, I don't know, anyone on there team, since they are a joke.

If I was a Pats fan I would use, again they suck.

If I was a Bills fan I would have used Scott Norwood. That was to easy.:D

Originally posted by Oliver

Yeah it does. Unlike Bill fans we don't share 1 brain cell between all of us. Now go back to the trailer and warm up the frozen pizza.

Oliver...

Oliver, instead of personally attacking me, why don't you respond to my POST? I think giving Bill fans a brain cell is giving them to much credit.

Please refrain from personal insults everyone. Blanket warning for anyone/everyone in this thread.

Originally posted by Muck
Please refrain from personal insults everyone. Blanket warning for anyone/everyone in this thread.

Yes sir.

Oliver...

6 tops, hey.. this division is TOUGH!

I will try:D

No hard feelings:cool:

You didn't attack anyone, I did. I don't believe a word you're saying, but that's neither here nor there. You have a right to say whatever you want.

Oliver...

Thanks peanut. I think 10 wins can win this division. I just don't think we have the depth to win that many. This division is really tough. It seems we are snake bitten with the injury bug so far this year.

What would happen, God forbid, if RW goes down for any length of time? I think it would be worse than when JF went down last year.

I know, i am a pessimist. Don't remind me :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom