How many loses will we have? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many loses will we have?

That's fine Oliver. Nothing personal, I don't have to prove anything to you. I hope that doesn't sound as bad as it reads.

7 losses...only passing game you have is McMichael, patchwork O-line will be hard pressed to handle a 16 game tilt...only offseason acquisitions made you older and slower, although Knight's playmaking abilities will help....also, your December schedule is murder.

Originally posted by Cecil Collins
That's fine Oliver. Nothing personal, I don't have to prove anything to you. I hope that doesn't sound as bad as it reads.

Sounds good to me, but the lil blow hole comments will eventually give you away. Just letting you know.

Oliver...

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
7 losses...only passing game you have is McMichael, patchwork O-line will be hard pressed to handle a 16 game tilt...only offseason acquisitions made you older and slower, although Knight's playmaking abilities will help....also, your December schedule is murder.

Our December schedule is much easier this year than it has been in several years. When your last 4 games are 2 at home and 2 on the road you have nothing to complain about. The Dolphins can beat any team in the NFL. It doesn't matter who they play, they are going to be in every game, because they have to potential to be an Elite team.

When your family is enjoying the Dolphins season and you are crying over your Bills season don't be hard on them ok!

Oliver...

Originally posted by Oliver

Our December schedule is much easier this year than it has been in several years. When your last 4 games are 2 at home and 2 on the road you have nothing to complain about. The Dolphins can beat any team in the NFL. It doesn't matter who they play, they are going to be in every game, because they have to potential to be an Elite team.

When your family is enjoying the Dolphins season and you are crying over your Bills season don't be hard on them ok!

Oliver...

how can I be hard on any dolfans?...they havent been anywhere in 20 years:lol:

Oliver...

btw, just want everyone to know that it was you who started a dolphins-bills argument in the main forum, not I.

how can I be hard on any dolfans?...they havent been anywhere in 20 years:lol:

Either have the Bills. I'd rather not get to a Super Bowl than play like your choke artist team played in those games. Bill fans have nothing to be proud about, nothing except being losers, I mean being a 2nd place team for FOUR straight years.

If you were a Pats fan I could see your point. You all simply are delusional. As far as I'm concerned it's just that simple. Reality hurts too darn much for you guys, so you have to try and change the reality of your pitaful franchise. Again I know the truth hurts, and I don't expect you to admit anything. Reality is not on your side.

Outside of Chris Berman, everyone knows what's up with the Bills.

Oliver...

btw, just want everyone to know that it was you who started a dolphins-bills argument in the main forum, not I.

No argument here, I'm simply telling you how it is between the Bills and Phins.

If you're arguing, you need to rethink your approach.

Oliver...

Either have the Bills. I'd rather not get to a Super Bowl than play like your choke artist team played in those games. Bill fans have nothing to be proud about, nothing except being losers, I mean being a 2nd place team for FOUR straight years.

If you were a Pats fan I could see your point. You all simply are delusional. As far as I'm concerned it's just that simple. Reality hurts too darn much for you guys, so you have to try and change the reality of your pitaful franchise. Again I know the truth hurts, and I don't expect you to admit anything. Reality is not on your side.

Outside of Chris Berman, everyone knows what's up with the Bills.

Oliver...

ok, then 30 years:lol:

No argument here, I'm simply telling you how it is between the Bills and Phins.

If you're arguing, you need to rethink your approach.

Oliver...
:lol: ..look at the topic of this thread, then I come in, give an honest opinion, than you get bitter:D

Last time the Bills won anything was.....

Wait. . . .

Hold on. . . .

NO, no, I got it. . . .

Ermm. .

Well, damn :lol:

I would feel like an idiot trying to smack talk on any other team when my own team hasn't even touched a Lombardi trophy. Come to Miami, we'll give you a tour ;).

:lol: ..look at the topic of this thread, then I come in, give an honest opinion, than you get bitter:D

I'm not bitter, and I don't think you're bitter. We simply disagree on how sorry the Bills are.

Oliver...

CW......were you not predicting Miami at 11-5 a week ago. Correct me if I am wrong.

Also, this Cecil Collins is smoking the same $hit the original CC was smoking and look where he ended up. It appears the 2 Cecil Collins share the brain cell in question!!

Back
Top Bottom