How many loses will we have? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many loses will we have?

Originally posted by Dolfan984
Chambers, Thompson, and McKnight are better than Reed. Moulds is better than all of them. We have more WR depth, but you have the superstar.

That's your team's problem...none of your WR's scare anyone(no smack intended, seriously)..you need somebody to emerge as a dangerous receiver

You're right, but none of them are scrubs either. We'll get mismatches with McKnight, McMichael often, Konrad, and Ricky. If Thompson can outmuscle #2 guys, teams won't double cover Chambers quite as much, and he will do well. He was on pace for 1100 yards until Fiedler got injured.

I 100% agree with that CW. Now that it's finally coming it's slowing down it seems!

Preseason :chair: 984

Last edited:
Originally posted by Dolfan984
I 100% agree with that CW. Now that it's finally coming it's slowing down it seems!

Preseason :chair: 984
:lol: yeah, this week will seem like a friggin year

Originally posted by Oliver

Sounds good to me, but the lil blow hole comments will eventually give you away. Just letting you know.

Oliver...

Damn man, it was a joke! You take this way to serious. I have been a finfan for over 25 years!

I love the fins, I just don't take it as serious as some. As far as some other attacks I have been receiving, they are uncalled for.

Originally posted by Cecil Collins

Damn man, it was a joke! You take this way to serious. I have been a finfan for over 25 years!

I love the fins, I just don't take it as serious as some. As far as some other attacks I have been receiving, they are uncalled for.

Man aint that the truth! It is amazing how arrogant some people are about thier opinion on this site. You have a contrary opinion to them and the flames and attacks start flying. We need to realize that opinions are just that and opposite ones are normal.

I have been coming to these posts for almost a year now, and I never even thought of posting anything, but I decided to come off of the sidelines and post my opinion, because this thread has driven me over the edge.

I'm sick and tired of you all whining and complaining to each other about this team.

You may not know it, and you may not believe it from what I say, but I'm one of the biggest supporters of this team there is, much more than any of you I believe, even considering I'm 1,500 miles from Miami.

Saying this, I totally and completely agree with the first post in this thread: This team is not going to Houston in early 2004.

And don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming the players for this. Let there be no doubt, there is no other team with more talent on defense, and no better running back in the league. This team not reaching the playoffs last year was not the fault of the players.

It was the coach.

I'm in total agreement with the first post on this too; we have the worst coach in all of football, and I'm glad that he will be fired after this year. You can mark my words, Wanny is bye-bye after this year.

And in regards to our December schedule this year: Even if we do not fall of the table like last year, we still have a heck of a schedule to deal with in the final 5 weeks of the year. Is it an NFL conspiracy against us to fail in the final few weeks? I seriously doubt it; it's called the schedule, you get one of them, and you can't change it, so deal with it.

In conclusion, to all you Bills fans that come on this post that I see and post bad comments about the Dolphins. I just have one thing to say to all you Bills fans: I'd rather not go to the Super Bowl for 20 years than go to the biggest game, be the best team (well that may be an overstatement) in the AFC for FOUR CONSECUTIVE YEARS.......and have the chance to win it all for FOUR STRAIGHT YEARS.....and LOSE each game FOUR YEARS IN A ROW.

Ban me, block me, it doesn't matter.
You don't know when I might show up again to give you a little dose of THE TRUTH.

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
I believe Miami will go 4-2 in the division atleast.. Splitting with Patriots and Bills and sweeping the Jets.. The other 10 games, I see us possibly losing to the Giants, Eagles, maybe the Colts?? or Titans..

I do not see us losing to the Colts or Titans because we have their number.. McNair and Eddie George have struggled to beat our core defense in the past and nothing has changed as well as the Colts with Manning dating back to our sweep of the Colts when we had Lamar Smith.. So this leaves us at Miami finishing 12-4... But I know there will be 1 or 2 more losses coming out of nowhere to bite us unless Miami focuses on every week.. Who would of thought Miami was going to lose to the Vikings?? or Bills?? No one did nor should anyone have thought so since our team was much superior to both last year.. I'll go for a 11-5 or 10-6 Miami season but they could very well go 12-4 or 9-7.. All of this comes down to luck.. Will we be lucky enough to not be in the path of the injury bug?? So far, we have.. Hopefully, it's far behind us..

loseing to the giants andd maby the colts and titans we definetly wont lose to the giants and defently not to the colts but maby the titans

Originally posted by dusty_hog
Ban me, block me, it doesn't matter.
You don't know when I might show up again to give you a little dose of THE TRUTH.

Why do you think we'd ban you?? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, I think it's pretty negligent of you to entirely exonerate the players and lay the blame solely at the feet of the head coach.

This was a collective failure. Not just that of one man. This post would go on far too long with words that have already been repeated over the 12 months you've lurked here.

Players play. Coaches coach. The coaches deserve criticism for their errors. And the players deserve their share for not executing. And THAT is the truth.

Sure. And coaches have more success when players execute. It's a two-way street on this team.

:confused: I'm not following you there. Please explain further (I'm dumb sometimes).

Back
Top Bottom