How many loses will we have? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many loses will we have?

Originally posted by Cecil Collins

Damn man, it was a joke! You take this way to serious. I have been a finfan for over 25 years!

I love the fins, I just don't take it as serious as some. As far as some other attacks I have been receiving, they are uncalled for.

I have a sense of humor, it just wasn't funny to me. I'm not going to laugh unless I think something is funny.

Oliver...

Originally posted by MNFINFAN

Man aint that the truth! It is amazing how arrogant some people are about thier opinion on this site. You have a contrary opinion to them and the flames and attacks start flying. We need to realize that opinions are just that and opposite ones are normal.

Do you even know what he said?

Oliver...

Re: Re: Re: Re: How many loses will we have?

Originally posted by justafan

Can you post a link where I said the bills are going to the sb? What were you saying about ignorance? :lol: Thank the heavens you're not judging anything. You Keep shooting yourself in the foot.

Why don't you post @bz if you seem to know it all? How about posting a link from the bz where posters there pick the bills to go to the sb.

I don't post cause it's pointless IMO. I just like to visit other sights to get other peoples opinions. No reason to post a link, you can go there and check it out. A few people from here post there I think.

Re: Re: Re: How many loses will we have?

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

Thats just an ignorant post man.

You guys think you're going to the SB because 3
Like writers and Spikes says so. I go to billszone once every couple days maybe so I do see it. If I had to judge the realism overall on most boards it would go Jets, Fins, Buffalo.
I don't post cause it's pointless IMO. I just like to visit other sights to get other peoples opinions. No reason to post a link, you can go there and check it out. A few people from here post there I think

You have no link because I never said the bills are going to the sb. Therefore your statement is false:rolleyes:

As for the billszone it's easy for you to go read their post and run here and start generalizing when in fact most of us over there think we'll be lucky to even win the division.

National media hasn't paid much attention to the bills which is why threads about writers picking the bills are more about being surprised that they picked us to win the division but not the sb.

It isn't far fetched that we can win the div. but no one over there is saying we'll make it to the sb "like you said".Tell it like it is and don't exaggerate just so you can smack.

Back
Top Bottom