How many losing seasons have we had in the past 20 years? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many losing seasons have we had in the past 20 years?

XoPhinsoX

No More Injuries, Please ;).
Reaction score
Because it seems we've always had a good team no matter what.

Always a competitor atleast..

The past 33 years: TWO
1976: 6-8

...and the Bills haven't had a winning season in 4 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Muck
The past 33 years: TWO
1976: 6-8

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

You had two bad seasons!!!!!!!!!!

:( :( :(

Something Im very much proud of! ....thats why rival fans hate us so much

Originally posted by WCoastFin
Something Im very much proud of! ....thats why rival fans hate us so much

We are those teams entire season. So sad!

Oliver...

I'd be happy to have had a few losing seasons the past 20 years if it meant a few more AFC Championship games...

I remember Zach saying a few years ago that it would be nice to suck one year so we have a chance to rebuild... Maybe last year qualifies for that...

Rebuilding means having high draft choices...

there is a lot of teams that would have love to have a bad season of 9-7 !

Wow, that's pretty crazy..

Damnit, the Phins spoiled me ;(.

We just need the ring now..

:lol: I get the feeling people on this thread are finally happy or have accepted just showing up in the playoffs is enough to call yourselves successful.

Seems to me you're bragging about being mediocre. Sure, we were 3-13 but based on last year, we're on our way up and you took a step back. Oh well, whatever floats your boat.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not happy with 8-8 last year but we have a lot to look forward to especially coming from salary cap hell .

Last edited by a moderator:
Typical response of a Bills fan.

The Dolphins suck because they fall short of the ultimate of winning a SB. When it is pointed out that the Dolphins have won two and the Bill have won none, they respond by saying what a great accomplishment going to 4 in a row is.

You can't have it both ways.

I consider late season an aberration caused by a ridiculous series of injuries. IMO the 2003 Dolphins will be better than 2002 and the 2002 team was better than the 2001 team (except for the injuries). I fully expect that Miami will be a better team than the one that was 5-1 and dominating the AFC last year.

Miami's return to the top of the AFC only requires the good fortune to avoid injuries. The players, coaching, and front office are already in place and have been improved. Most other teams (including the Bills) are just trying to play catch up.

The talk radio in Buffalo is hillarious. The fans are actually talking SB.

Back
Top Bottom