how many of you would trade marino's career for a super bowl win ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

how many of you would trade marino's career for a super bowl win ?

byroan said:
10 years from now will you remember the name Trent Dilfer? Nope. But you will remember the name Marino. Everyone will. I'd keep his career.

Well said. Very well said...

byroan said:
10 years from now will you remember the name Trent Dilfer? Nope. But you will remember the name Marino. Everyone will. I'd keep his career.
agreed...

byroan said:

Exactly.....BTW, your sig looks awesome man.

oscar said:
imo the best quarterback to play the game and i loved to watch
him play in a second i would trade his career to get the franchise another super bowl win.

Your acting like we're the Eagles or the Cardnials who never won a Superbowl. I would never trade the career of one of the best QBs ever for a superbowl win....

byroan said:

Couldn't have said it better!!!

only one player ever has had a career like marinos and that is him. So by saying wat you are saying u would trade marinos career for a trent dilfer career who won a super bowl but a mediocre career I WILL ALWAYS TAKE THE CAREER

byroan said:

I PACKERS
II PACKERS
III JETS
IV CHIEFS
V COLTS
VI COWBOYS
VII DOLPHINS :D
VIII STELLERS
IX STEELERS
X RAIDERS
XI COWBOYS
XII STEELERS
XIII STEELERS
XIV RAIDERS
XV 49 ER'S
XVI REDSKINS
XVII RAIDERS
XVIII 49ER'S
XIX BEARS
XX GIANTS
XXI REDSKINS
XXII 49ER'S
XXIII 49ER'S
XXIV GIANTS
XXV REDSKINS
XXVI COWBOYS
XXVII COWBOYS
XXVIII 49ER'S
XXIX COWBOYS
XXX PACKERS
XXXI BRONCOS
XXXII BRONCOS
XXXIII RAMS
XXXIV PATS
XXXV BUCS
XXXVI PATS
XXXVII PATS
I THINK I NAMED ALL THE GREAT TEAMS IF YOU WANT I CAN LIST THEIR QB FOR YOU

oscar said:
I PACKERS
II PACKERS
III JETS
IV CHIEFS
V COLTS
VI COWBOYS
VIII STELLERS
IX STEELERS
X RAIDERS
XI COWBOYS
XII STEELERS
XIII STEELERS
XIV RAIDERS
XV 49 ER'S
XVI REDSKINS
XVII RAIDERS
XVIII 49ER'S
XIX BEARS
XX GIANTS
XXI REDSKINS
XXII 49ER'S
XXIII 49ER'S
XXIV GIANTS
XXV REDSKINS
XXVI COWBOYS
XXVII COWBOYS
XXVIII 49ER'S
XXIX COWBOYS
XXX PACKERS
XXXI BRONCOS
XXXII BRONCOS
XXXIII RAMS
XXXIV BUCS
XXXV PATS
XXXVI PATS

I THINK I NAMED ALL THE GREAT TEAMS IF YOU WANT I CAN LIST THEIR QB FOR YOU

What does that list have to do with anything? It's not even right.

I don't care who the QB's were. My point is that Marino will always be remembered. Someone like Trent Dilfer will only be remembered by Ravens fans.

I'm more happy with what Dan brought us, than I would be with one SBwin.

18 good years is much better than 1 SB win.

Few times over the last decades have certain athletes transcended the sport itself. These were the athletes that would give you pause...just to see a glimpse of their magic. They were poetry in motion. They often left you speechless as time and time again they defied logic and did something purely amazing. We were all lucky to watch an individual such as this in Dan Marino. For three hours on Sunday...he allowed us to forget about bills that need paid..or world political issues..or societys ills. He allowed us to be part of something special.

oscar said:
imo the best quarterback to play the game and i loved to watch him play
in a second i would trade his career to get the franchise another super bowl win.

In a Milla SECOND....I'm a DOLFAN through and through!!!!! And its all bout the RING BABY!!!!!

Done. If it was my choice I'd rather the Dolphins won a title instead of Marino tearing up the record books. And I'm certain Marino would want the same as well. He's that kind of leader.

Though Dan didn't win a Superbowl he won my respect and admiration. He is one of the toughest competitor I have ever seen. I loved his passion for the game and he had the most amazing talent for throwing a football. No other QB was even close. He could zip that pigskin into a WR left pocket at 30 yds down field. It's ashame that he never won a SB but I enjoyed each and every week he played and I miss he terribly. I'll keep the bombs to Duper, TDs to Clayton and all those incredible game winning drives. Superbowl would be great but the great memories are better.

Back
Top Bottom