How many Remember | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many Remember

NFL | Draft Ratings Nearly Quadruple NBA Playoff Ratings
The Associated Press reports that more than 31 million people watched at least part of the two-day coverage of the 2004 NFL draft on ESPN and ESPN2, making it the most watched draft in the 25 years that the cable network has televised the draft. ESPN's coverage of the draft's first day, on Saturday, Apr. 24, was seen by nearly 3.4 million households, an 11 percent increase over last year

I remember being at a hunting camp watching the fins lose the superbowl with Woodley at the helm on a black and white tv with batteries. Before that listening to the fins win it all in 72 and 73 on the radio. Since january was hunting season and to my dad that came first.Dolfanreal69

yeah I remember. Try living in Ohio and being a fin fan then. Trust me I never got any news outside the regular season. LOL. I rememeber being ecstatic when I was first able to go to a bar and watch the fins when satelite tv was new and you could get the games by picking up NBC affiliate showing the fins. Then they came out with teh ticket.

Yea there was a game back in 93 or so against the Colts, the Fins were losing by 6 but Dan was driving them with less then a minute to go, I rememner dying waiting for the update, it was like a half hour later they show the highlights and the Fins were within scoring range, last play of the game and Dan hits Etman in the facemask and it sticks :lol: and he ran it back like 90 yds for a TD, Well now that I think about it maybe I am glad I couldn't see that game.

Back
Top Bottom