How many super bowls for Tannehill? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many super bowls for Tannehill?

How many Super Bowls for Tannehill?

Votes: 30 30.0%

Votes: 20 20.0%

Votes: 22 22.0%
  • MOAR!

Votes: 28 28.0%

• Total voters
Slow down...Joe is still the coach.

6eeab32686a35cd0a79b1de0c8baa9ab.jpg

* I know you're a Dolphin fan, MS. Come claim your awesome ****ing tattoo.

70s.gif

8023635_zpskszm2sqh.gif

I know this is just for fun and probably to quiet the doom and gloom guys but if Ryan and the team continue progressing the sky is the limit :brewskis:

Sorry to be serious but, I think RT's best chances could well be this year and next year.

I believe the best we can hope for is for Wake, Grimes, and Albert to maintain their level of play for those two years. After that, we need to replace three great players and the odds of doing that are against us. Add in Ryan's contract escalating 2017, and it will be harder to spend in FA and to keep our own who develop into something. Pollian said that you can afford to really pay 10-11 players with a franchise QB contract. The rest must come from the draft and low to mid level FA's.

i voted one, seems firmly within the grip of reality. I also agree with the next few years possibly being the best shot. A Green Bay/Miami Super Bowl this year would be nice not just for Phins fans, but NFL fans....rematch of last year's nail biter, Elite vs up and coming at QB, Philbin vs prior championship team, Hot vs Cold.....ah yes, excuse me while I book my plane tickets....

The answer is easy. He has 0 super bowls. Now if your just a super dork and are freaking excited over his amazing touchdown drive in last night's preseason game against a team projected to be fighting for the 1st pick of the draft? Then how about just waiting and seeing.... let's hope many but dumb question now.

Sorry to be serious but, I think RT's best chances could well be this year and next year.

I believe the best we can hope for is for Wake, Grimes, and Albert to maintain their level of play for those two years. After that, we need to replace three great players and the odds of doing that are against us. Add in Ryan's contract escalating 2017, and it will be harder to spend in FA and to keep our own who develop into something. Pollian said that you can afford to really pay 10-11 players with a franchise QB contract. The rest must come from the draft and low to mid level FA's.

If Hickey keeps drafting as well as he does , I disagree .

The answer is easy. He has 0 super bowls. Now if your just a super dork and are freaking excited over his amazing touchdown drive in last night's preseason game against a team projected to be fighting for the 1st pick of the draft? Then how about just waiting and seeing.... let's hope many but dumb question now.

Its not because of one drive, what dont you get. Its because he has gotten better every year and has all the talent to be an elite quarterback. Dumb question now more like a dumb response. Are you Omar Kelly? I bet you are a great person to be around

Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4 hahaha......I hope he wins at least one but of course Im going for more but it all depends on the team we put around him. Unfortunately we had the best QB of all time and he got none. Now I remember someone posting in a thread it was because Marino couldnt elevate his game when it matter but clearly thst guy was on crack and knew nothing about football or how it is a team sport

How many " bowls "?

As many as it takes lol . You pack them tight and one should do the job . But then again the more the merrier .....

Lets get consistent with wins and the rest should take care of itself.I could see 2 SB's for RT.

Back
Top Bottom