How many super bowls for Tannehill? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many super bowls for Tannehill?

How many Super Bowls for Tannehill?

Votes: 30 30.0%

Votes: 20 20.0%

Votes: 22 22.0%
  • MOAR!

Votes: 28 28.0%

• Total voters
Dan Marino never won ONE, and I think you have to put some of the blame on Shula for keeping Olivastinky around as our DC......sorry if it's blasphemy to fault Shula for anything, but he let things go towards the end of his career and Marino's.

I will say Tannehill wins ONE Super Bowl. I would just be happy with one, after 40+ years of us trying to win our third Super Bowl. :rolleyes2:

Winning Super Bowls is really tough. Phillip Rivers is a QB many finheaveners would have died for before Tanny came about and he's never even been to one. It's a very tough thing you need great coaching, great QB play, cheating (NE) and even some luck to win a SB.

I will wait until the Fins make the playoffs.

Let's see, TanneThrill is 27, and considering the athlete he is he'll play till at at least 47, so I think we can all agree on 19.

It wont be 20 because he'll take one year off to personally **** down the throats of all his previous doubters.

i could care less who is at QB if we win a superbowl...all i care about is the fins, and ive only seen us win 1 playoff game that wasnt a wildcard my entire life...the 1st season i watched we lost to the bills at home in the afc champ game...lets get back there before we crown tannehill...

How many Super Bowls? Why... All of them of course!

Would love for him to win multiple superbowls but the best of all time won none so too hard to speculate. The second best qb has only won one.

For me SB appearances for Tanni depends upon (1) health; (2) the talent around him. That's it.

:3w:

Let's just say, having watched a lot of old Dolphins tape recently, Tannehill reminds me of someone not named Marino who went to what 3 SB?

Back
Top Bottom