How many wins without Ricky? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many wins without Ricky?

They will win the same number of games as they would have with ricky. Without a guy like ricky to slam into the concrete wall each play, dave will have to loosen up on the rigns a little. so this could be a blessing in disquise for the offense overall. obviously the running game will not be as good, but at every other position we are improved. This was a very good team with ricky, and is still a very good team without him. ricky does not a whole team make. 9-11 wins this year. the real question is how far into the playoffs can we go.

Brad528 said:
Why do you have that stupid picture from 2 years ago and say something about what happened last year. What happened was Miami swept the sorry *** bills
Yeah sorry I hadn't changed it until just now.

42ZRo said:
well win about 1 or 2 games more than we would of with ricky
tehMick said:
Two questions:
1. What are you smoking?
2. Can i have some?

Due to technical difficulties, we apologize for having the above two posts reversed in order. :D

Now I have been a Dolphin fan since I was born in Miami back in 1978. But thinking we are gonna win 8-10+ games without Ricky is absurd to me. We have a defensive minded, ultra conservative, laughing stock of a head coach. A first time offensive co-ordinator. A new QB who's never been a starter anywhere. A patchwork offensive line. And the bottom of the barrell when it comes to runningbacks. If we take that into Bellicheck (sp) country we are gonna get EMBARRASSED. Im hoping we suck *** and get good draft picks next year. Dolphins in 05!

Back
Top Bottom