How many wins without Ricky? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many wins without Ricky?

Are you high?

TKO said:
Pennington overrated? Both Miami and Buffalo could only be so lucky to have Pennington as the starter on opening day!
I hate to back up a Bills fan, but you must be smokin' with Ricky, if you think Pennington is overrated. ESPECIALLY with Bledsoe on your team! I'm a diehard Miami fan, and I'd trade either one of our QBs in a heartbeat for Pennington... hell, I'd trade them both!

Dolphins win 12 games and win the AFC East. The realization sets in afterwards that Ricky was actually holding the team back.

Justasportsfan said:
MD, the fins aren't facing the Pats from the last time you made playoffs. That fins are not facing the bills' Rob/Flutie team . Do you honestly think that Minor could've done what RW did to the bills D when he carried the ball 40+ times and broke our back in last years first game? The fins then faced a weaker AFCE.

As for your qb, OL etc. it's all paper. If you want to use paper , the bills have a new coach who rejuvinated qb's careers and made the Pits O the best running team the first year and total O the next. Wyche was partly responsible for the likes of Esiason and Montana. McNally?

The Jets are getting better and the Pats are sb champs.

Like I said, I wouldn't count the fins out but getting rid of the ony proven player on your team and saying we are better of is a denial. Feely is unproven, your OC is unproven, your OL is unproven and Boston is a question mark however w/ huge potential.

Whywas Wanny so worried when RW retired? Why are the fins looking for a replacement if Wanspiel thinks that "we made playoffs w/o RW" ?

First off Justa, I didn't say we're better because we have this and that..I wrote ? marks on those areas of concerns, but they were areas of concern before Ricky retired. Ricky is defintely not the only proven player on this team..he was the work horse on O..but the team must adjust..My point is we still have a good D....and a element of surprise O..because everyone can't just stack up Ricky and don't know where we're be coming from Offensively..the key to our season weather Ricky's there or not is the OL...if it works we win, weather Ricky's there or NOT..Period.

NJ_Fin_Fan said:
I hate to back up a Bills fan, but you must be smokin' with Ricky, if you think Pennington is overrated. ESPECIALLY with Bledsoe on your team! I'm a diehard Miami fan, and I'd trade either one of our QBs in a heartbeat for Pennington... hell, I'd trade them both!

That quote was origionally made by a Dolphins fan.

Very successful thread by an ex-FH reject don't you think? :D

See that AJ? As promised. :bravo:

TKO said:
Pennington overrated? Both Miami and Buffalo could only be so lucky to have Pennington as the starter on opening day!
And what does that have to do with being overrated. :confused:

tay0365 said:
And what does that have to do with being overrated. :confused:

Care to elaborate on why Pennington is overrated? I also find it kind of ironic that you claim Pennington is overrated and yet the Dolphins gave up a second round pick to obtain AJ Feeley. Talk about overrated. And before you even make a reference to Bledsoe, yes the Bills got hosed in that deal with NE.

It doesnt matter how many wins we'll have in the regular season.
Without Ricky we have no chance of advancing in the playoffs if we even get there as the 6th seed.
Don't get all soft on me now dolfans.
Remember, it's Superbowl or bust.

We'll get like 10-12 wins this season and we will make the playoffs.

Mr. Miyagi said:
Very successful thread by an ex-FH reject don't you think? :D

See that AJ? As promised. :bravo:
Why do you have that stupid picture from 2 years ago and say something about what happened last year. What happened was Miami swept the sorry *** bills

NJ_Fin_Fan said:

I would also trade either of our QBs (Even though I would like to see Feeley in action 1st) for Penningtron, but to you also I ask, what does that have to do with him being over-rated?

Pennington is considered an elite QB, it took him for ever to prove himself better then Testeverde (A Qb that throws INTs by the bunches), Pennington comes in two years, and yes has on paper a great year (So did Griese a while back....is he a great QB?), but he completed most of his passes for 20 yards or less, and he completed very very few over 30 yards. Last years after he came back from injury, teams dared him to beat them deep, and all he did was have a very average year......for someone that is considered an elite QB, that is overrated. Until he proves to be as good, as people think he is, he is overrated.
:yell: Prove too me that he has already proven to be an elite QB, and I will no longer consider him overrated

Miami will win 10 games again and actual make the playoffs because what Ricky said was completely true about being better off without him because no maybe we wont just hand him the ball everytime with the stupidest playcalls. Maybe now we will try to actually move the ball. And when we do call running plays they wont just be dumb *** runs right up the gut

TKO said:
Care to elaborate on why Pennington is overrated? I also find it kind of ironic that you claim Pennington is overrated and yet the Dolphins gave up a second round pick to obtain AJ Feeley. Talk about overrated. And before you even make a reference to Bledsoe, yes the Bills got hosed in that deal with NE.

At this moment, a 2nd round for Feeley is way to high, as to why I think he is overrated, read my last response.

Two questions:
1. What are you smoking?
2. Can i have some?
:D
nando03 said:
We'll get like 10-12 wins this season and we will make the playoffs.

well win about 1 or 2 games more than we would of with ricky

Back
Top Bottom