How many wins without Ricky? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many wins without Ricky?

FiN.in.RI said:
True that. It all starts up front in the trenches. No one knows until the season starts but no point in saying "The OL is not going to be able to do the job" unless you wanna be pessimistic or think about the worst that can happen. I personally think that there is nothing stopping this OLINE to gel quickly and perform to a good level.
Without your having any answers to all your team question marks, 10-12 wins is asking too much considering you didn't have more than 10 wins with your best offensive player being on the team last year. Spin it all you want, Minor is not better than RW. Wanny's face during the press conference and you FO's moves looking for RW's replacement says so.

Justasportsfan said:
Without your having any answers to all your team question marks, 10-12 wins is asking too much considering you didn't have more than 10 wins with your best offensive player being on the team last year. Spin it all you want, Minor is not better than RW. Wanny's face during the press conference and you FO's moves looking for RW's replacement says so.
I dont have to spin it...I can predict any amount of wins for my team as I want

WE MADE THE PLAYOFFS AND GOT 10-11 WINS WITHOUT RW so im not really worried about this season...

Wanny can look however he wants to during his pre - training camp press conference it has no merit on how the team will perform.

This team will be better without Ricky.They just can't give the ball to RB 40 times per game and be so DAMN predictable anymore.

BTW just because RW was the "best offensive player on the team last year" and we dont have him anymore now is not nessicarily a bad thing.

minus said:
This team will be better without Ricky.They just can't give the ball to RB 40 times per game and be so DAMN predictable anymore.
my sentiments exactly, but Jay wont be the starting QB come week one.

Feeley will prove otherwise.

FiN.in.RI said:
my sentiments exactly, but Jay wont be the starting QB come week one.

Feeley will prove otherwise.

We'll see.

If Feeley beats out Fiedler than I'll be even more optimistic since I think Jay is a GOOD QB.

FiN.in.RI said:
I dont have to spin it...I can predict any amount of wins for my team as I want .
but what would be an educated prediction.
FiN.in.RI said:
WE MADE THE PLAYOFFS AND GOT 10-11 WINS WITHOUT RW so im not really worried about this season...

Nice spin :D

FinaticPatch said:
Well Ricky ran for 3.7 so hell yeah that would be an upgrade.
Of course. When they brought Ricky in they felt that they were winning too many games so they wanted to dumb it down a bit. Anyone else is an upgrade from Ricky. :shakeno:

Justasportsfan said:
but what would be an educated prediction.
Nice spin :D

But Justa, Ricky's not playing shouldn't keep this team from the playoffs. This team actually has more players that are good than it had the last time we made the playoffs. We have WR's now, a TE, a new OL (questionable), a good FB, a vet QB and a somewhat experienced QB, and a QB who knows our system. That's more than we had the last time we made the playoffs. We even have a backup WR who started last year and with Sullivan as the position coach, that should add depth and actually get more production out of the starting receivers. We'll have actual Vet. depth on the OL this year.
Our D has more good players than it's had in the last 5 years. This is still probably a very good team..there's no way 1 person stops the team in it's track. Plus the team has the TC to make the adjustments on O based on personnel, that's better than Ricky going down in the 1st game and lost for the season. So don't count this team out yet.

at least 11!

bottom line:

miami is going to be forced to find a way to win games. dave, the tight *** that he is, is going to have to mourn the loss of his blankey and move on with it... because no playoffs means no job for him come january.

if miami was smart, theyd throw away norvs playbook, throw away all the rules and focus on the STRENGTHS of the players they have left. and if the players are smart, theyll play like they have something to prove.

this is what id like to see, and i think if they do, theyd be profitable:
1. be unpredictable. stop running the ball on first and second down. if im a chick, and i can call your plays, theres a goddarn problem. LOL.
2. double team between boston and chamber. more short passes.
3. give konrad the ball more. bottom line, this guy performs. if they find a way to use him, they could put up points.
4. dont ask olindo mare if he think hed like to practice on the field in proplayer. DEMAND he go out there and practice kicking on the dirt.

im trying to be optimistic here because id really like to see miami at least make the effort. effort and heart are everything... ricky lost those, so he lost his mind and lost football and the respect of many...

time to move ON.
i predict at least 11 games won.

*m

8-10 wins and we will be in plaoyoff contention right until the end of the season. This team will still be pretty good just not great. This was my feeling before Ricky 3.4 "ypc" Williams and after him. If by any chance AJ Feeley can win the starting QB job and is actually legitimately better than Fielder, not just given the job because we gave up a 2nd rounder for him, and the O-line developes ahead of schedule watch out. This offense is very young and should have plenty left down the stretch. For now I remain conservative in my predictions yet optimistic, as I a glass half full kind of guy, about the season. I love watching football and the Miami Dolphins so no matter what happens I will enjoy this season. There is only 2 things I'll be cheering for:

Miami to win the Super Bowl
New England not to repeat
anything else is trivial.

Back
Top Bottom