How many wins would Rosen need to prove he’s elite? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many wins would Rosen need to prove he’s elite?

phin1984!

Active Roster
Reaction score
How many wins would Rosen need to put this team on his back to prove he’s elite?

If he wins half the games he starts that would be an achievement. It would also put us at 7-9 and a lower draft pick. Would we still start a QB?

He said he’s learned more since he got here than his entire career before. Which was evident through preseason. He improves each week but showed how much he needed to learn.

What a chance, cards stacked against him but that slim chance would prove he’s got it. Interesting times lay ahead for this team and him.

If the dude gets to 9 or 10 wins he's probably doing something right, but forget pigs flying, we're gonna have to judge based on the complete picture which will likely not correlate with wins and losses with the state of the team.

Let’s say 7 wins were because of his play?

At this point the question is what would Rosen have to do to prove he's as good or a better prospect than Tua? That seems like a very long shot even if Rosen looks prety good. So based on the road the team has started down Rosen even winning 4 or 5 games would be a loss for the team. I think it's Tua or bust.

Wins not the measure. Tannehill could get you 7 from the day he started.

LOL.

Rosen isn't elite. He won't be elite.

I wish he wouldn't have this cult following after a meh preseason, but here we are...

I did not care for Rosen before he came here, but the kid deserves some credit. He's been working hard and matured into a humble pro who's really trying to get better. His pre season *was* good and deserves some eyes on it.

Does he have a future in Miami? No. Is this going to be a disaster? Likely. But I don't mind rooting him on. I will always root for Tannehill, I will always root for Rosen. except against Miami.

It's not going to be about wins this year. The team has so many holes that even Brady would have a hard time winning games this year. Lets just see how he actually plays and we can't just go with stats either. Are guys getting open? Is the line giving him enough time to throw? Are there any drops or are the WR's making some amazing catches? You have to watch the games and see what's really going on.

I did not care for Rosen before he came here, but the kid deserves some credit. He's been working hard and matured into a humble pro who's really trying to get better. His pre season *was* good and deserves some eyes on it.

Does he have a future in Miami? No. Is this going to be a disaster? Likely. But I don't mind rooting him on. I will always root for Tannehill, I will always root for Rosen. except against Miami.

He played against 2nd stringers.

Fitzpatrick played against 2nd stringers for a drive against Jacksonville and wen 8-8 and a touchdown, better than Rosen did any time.

Back
Top Bottom