How many wins would Rosen need to prove he’s elite? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many wins would Rosen need to prove he’s elite?

So you basically take everything out of the equation: TDs, yards, wins. It all will be crap. Yet you subscribe in a cult-like fashion to a QB who throws against secondaries of which most of the players will never sniff NFL.

No I subscribe to the the cult like fashion of being done with decent qb play on Sundays. It's a pointless endeavor to try to find hope in a decent qb, we lived it for almost a decade and you'd think everyone would be tired of dealing with it, but alas..

LOL.

Rosen isn't elite. He won't be elite.

I wish he wouldn't have this cult following after a meh preseason, but here we are...

Serious question: Why do you wish that?

If you’re so damned sure he’s never going to be a franchise QB, doesn’t this just give you more to LOL about?

Serious question: Why do you wish that?

If you’re so damned sure he’s never going to be a franchise QB, doesn’t this just give you more to LOL about?

I'm not LOLing aboiut anything, I'm purely smiling cause I know Miami finally gets it. You need an elite qb to win. Getting one is extremely difficult, but you need one.

I'm a huge fan of Tua, but if Josh Rosen can make me forget about Tua, Ill be ****ing ecstatic.

People think nobody wants this. Everyone here wants this, but some understand the chances of it happening are rare and more than likely will not happen.

I don't have high hopes for Rosen. At this point, I am die hard Tank4Tua. I understand why some fans would be excited by Rosen, certainly given the context of being a fan of this team the last 20 years.

Im extra excited as we have Tua as a fall back

I'm a huge fan of Tua, but if Josh Rosen can make me forget about Tua, Ill be ****ing ecstatic.
That is a good attitude to have. I don't care about a QB in the draft until we know what we have or don't have in Rosen.

But no matter which side you are on Rosen is the starting QB right now. As a Dolphins fan you should be rooting for him to succeed because if he does we have enormous firepower to upgrade the rest of the team. It would accelerate our development.

He played against 2nd stringers.

Fitzpatrick played against 2nd stringers for a drive against Jacksonville and wen 8-8 and a touchdown, better than Rosen did any time.

Watch the TB game his receivers let him down not that it means much but against NE it was the same story

Back
Top Bottom