How many wins would Rosen need to prove he’s elite? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many wins would Rosen need to prove he’s elite?

LOL.

Rosen isn't elite. He won't be elite.

I wish he wouldn't have this cult following after a meh preseason, but here we are...

It would work out best if Rosen turned out to be the guy and then we wouldn’t have to waste our 1st pick on a QB that might not make it in the NFL.

I’m good with 0 wins. I just want to see how Rosen does. If he consistently puts up 300+ yard games then he is our guy.

He played against 2nd stringers.

Fitzpatrick played against 2nd stringers for a drive against Jacksonville and wen 8-8 and a touchdown, better than Rosen did any time.

I don't have high hopes for Rosen. At this point, I am die hard Tank4Tua. I understand why some fans would be excited by Rosen, certainly given the context of being a fan of this team the last 20 years.

How many wins would Rosen need to put this team on his back to prove he’s elite?

If he wins half the games he starts that would be an achievement. It would also put us at 7-9 and a lower draft pick. Would we still start a QB?

He said he’s learned more since he got here than his entire career before. Which was evident through preseason. He improves each week but showed how much he needed to learn.

What a chance, cards stacked against him but that slim chance would prove he’s got it. Interesting times lay ahead for this team and him.
Zero.

It is all about progress. He does not have to prove that he is elite. He has to prove that he has the potential to become our franchise QB. This year is all about laying the foundation for the future.

It would work out best if Rosen turned out to be the guy and then we wouldn’t have to waste our 1st pick on a QB that might not make it in the NFL.

I’m good with 0 wins. I just want to see how Rosen does. If he consistently puts up 300+ yard games then he is our guy.

yards means nothing when teams are up 30-0. Wasting a pick on a qb doesn't make sense.

Tua is a better prospect than Rosen.

It's not going to be about wins this year. The team has so many holes that even Brady would have a hard time winning games this year. Lets just see how he actually plays and we can't just go with stats either. Are guys getting open? Is the line giving him enough time to throw? Are there any drops or are the WR's making some amazing catches? You have to watch the games and see what's really going on.

Let’s say he plays well in all wins

yards means nothing when teams are up 30-0. Wasting a pick on a qb doesn't make sense.

I'll reserve judgement on that until I see how Rosen does against legitimate NFL caliber defenders with one of the worst teams in the league vs how Tua does this year vs last season on one of the best teams against top college defenses instead of throwing against tomorrow's FEDEX drivers.

I'll reserve judgement on that until I see how Rosen does against legitimate NFL caliber defenders with one of the worst teams in the league vs how Tua does this year vs last against top college defenses instead of throwing against tomorrow's FEDEX drivers.

Auburn was top 20 until they played Tua. So there goes your top 30 defense argument right out the window like Rosen's potential.

So you basically take everything out of the equation: TDs, yards, wins. It all will be crap. Yet you subscribe in a cult-like fashion to a QB who throws against secondaries of which most of the players will never sniff NFL.

Auburn was top 20 until they played Tua. So there goes your top 30 defense argument right out the window like Rosen's potential.
No it doesn't. Let's see how he does when facing a time proven good team.. and all this slavish Menudo-level idolation for Tua is kind of embarrassing.. just sayin'

Back
Top Bottom