How many wins would Rosen need to prove he’s elite? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many wins would Rosen need to prove he’s elite?

Look, doesn't matter how many wins Rosen gets, we're drafting a QB with one of our picks in the next 2 drafts. Will probably take 2. So, Rosen will be competing for the job for the next couple of years.

Rosen is going to be a star but if that isn't the case and we draft Tua, I'll cheer for him too. He and his parents are getting trashed on finheaven

The way I see it Rosen kind of controls his own destiny here. If when all is said and done you have the first overall pick and believe TUA is really the best quarterback since luck you take him. But if Rosen plays us out of the number one spot and Herbert is BPA at quarterback it’s a hard pass for me

Last edited:
Hopefully 0 and still proves to have potential to become trade bait in the future.

Let's start scoring 20+ while giving up the 40-50.

At this point the question is what would Rosen have to do to prove he's as good or a better prospect than Tua? That seems like a very long shot even if Rosen looks prety good. So based on the road the team has started down Rosen even winning 4 or 5 games would be a loss for the team. I think it's Tua or bust.

I don't think Flo needs to think so and he has the say

LOL.

Rosen isn't elite. He won't be elite.

I wish he wouldn't have this cult following after a meh preseason, but here we are...
Wow.....you think he has a 'cult following' in Miami?

Really? Really?

I get so tired of posts that think there are two lanes.....that a guy sucks or is elite or a guy is given either a free pass by the fans or the fans are 100% critical. It's lazy thinking.

Yeah... As does every qb in the game. Kind of a silly statement. How would he look with THIS talent around him? Apples to apples brother.

You need pineapples in that equation...

My opinion. Of course.

BNF

Forget Rosen trying to prove he is elite. He clearly isn't.

At this point, the evaluation of Rosen is more likely to determine if he is worthy of being kept around as a backup.

Back
Top Bottom