How Much Credit Does Flores Deserve For Sb Gameplan? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Much Credit Does Flores Deserve For Sb Gameplan?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I've been listening to some podcasts and radio shows about the Supebowl and all of them are drooling over how much of a schematic genius is for BB to keep the McVay offense to 3 points. Not one of them has mentioned Flores. It's like he doesn't exist.

So how much credit does he actually deserve? Did he just implement what BB cooked up like a guy making a great meal out of a recipe book, or did he contribute to the innovations that helped stall the Rams' O?

Seems like Pats fans think Flores was a better D caller than Beardo Weirdo, but this will remain an open mystery to Dolphin fans. Can he bring these innovations here?

I'd need to know all the available information first.

If it was all on the up and up (and hilarity ensues ...), I'd say the lion's share of the credit goes to the guy making the play calls.

There was probably someone telling them what the Rams were gonna do though. All these great teams with high flying, unpredictable offenses, and the Pats know exactly what all of them are going to do. Just like always. So who else was born yesterday?

Flores was an important piece to that gameplan. Same defense that was under the hobo and they never played that well.

If it was all on the up and up (and hilarity ensues ...), I'd say the lion's share of the credit goes to the guy making the play calls.

There was probably someone telling them what the Rams were gonna do though. All these great teams with high flying, unpredictable offenses, and the Pats know exactly what all of them are going to do. Just like always. So who else was born yesterday?

giphy.gif

I've been listening to some podcasts and radio shows about the Supebowl and all of them are drooling over how much of a schematic genius is for BB to keep the McVay offense to 3 points. Not one of them has mentioned Flores. It's like he doesn't exist.

So how much credit does he actually deserve? Did he just implement what BB cooked up like a guy making a great meal out of a recipe book, or did he contribute to the innovations that helped stall the Rams' O?

Seems like Pats fans think Flores was a better D caller than Beardo Weirdo, but this will remain an open mystery to Dolphin fans. Can he bring these innovations here?
BB and Brady will always get the credit. It doesn't matter how much cheating is going on or how much the refs help them or how all these receivers are open targets - OCs, DCs. other players? They do not matter: it will always be about BB and TB.

Those who know or should know (BB and players) raining praise on him.

I would say some...... But not much. BB had 2 weeks to prepare..... So I’m gonna guess it was mostly his game plan.

Unless they ever get caught cheating, there will never be any proof that they actually cheat... Oh wait!

Everything the Patriots do runs through BB. That's why coaches and players come and go but the rings continue to pile up.

Having said that Flores will have obviously made a significant contribution to the gameplay and apparently called the plays.

Wonder if he will call plays in Miami or leave the to the LB coach from the Packers

No idea but for some reason Stephen A. Smith has been riding Flores’ junk all night and this AM on TV.

I understand that people don’t care what he says about football but it’s interesting nonetheless.

Game PLAN? I'm inclined he was was of a few people giving input. There were good game plans before Folres and will be after. The key is did he LEARN how to make game plans.

About as much as gase should have gotten when he was a waterboy for Peyton, almost none.

Flores could be a good coach, but we shouldn’t take anything out of last nights game.

Back
Top Bottom