How much should the first team offense play Saturday vs Vegas? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How much should the first team offense play Saturday vs Vegas?

Tua, Waddle, Tyreek, Armstead Shouldn’t touch the field till Week 1. AJ as much as it would hinder us to lose him needs as many reps at RT as we can afford

One series unless it’s a three and out or a turnover. In that case the first unit should have a second series and then call it a night no matter how the second series goes.

One series unless it’s a three and out or a turnover. In that case the first unit should have a second series and then call it a night no matter how the second series goes.
Remember Sparano and Jake Long?

No tua if armstead doesn’t go

Too risky

Chandler jones and max Crosby vs larnell Coleman? 🤮

On another note when is someone other than Coleman gonna get left tackle reps with the 1s?

Austin jackson looks like a better athlete now but I’m not sure I’m seeing left tackle athlete there.

I get the feeling we are gonna play with Coleman if armstead can’t go. 😬

This offense does not get the pass for how they finished the last season. We have new coaches, philosophy, plays, and zero superstars at the moment. I make them play two series unless I am convinced they don't need it. They haven't convinced me.
Of course not! - LOL
I want no "whine" before its time - LOL

A small amount of insight into what the preseason is all about could help you enormously.

One snap, everybody go long.... wait, this aint middle school street ball.

Back
Top Bottom