How Patient Or Impatient Are You With The Re-build? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Patient Or Impatient Are You With The Re-build?

xSxPxHx

Scout Team
Club Member
Reaction score
Its been so many years since we had a winning team. I remember seeing the late 90's and early 00's(very early) how normal it was to expect a playoff berth.

from 1 to 10 (1 being very impatient and 10 being extremely patient, how are you with the re-build? Hell froze over when you now have the Browns being championship contenders and Dolphins being laughing stock of the NFL.

10..what else am I going to do besides be patient? I have no power to change anything.

29A8B24100000578-3125112-image-a-1_1434439721690.jpg

I’m very impatient ! We’ve been so mismanaged the past few years I feel like a Cleveland Browns fan.

None...It's like we're giving a 10 year pass...I've seen coaches fired after 1 year and rightfully so...I get this year because of the circumstances...but after that we better be seeing progress or get em out

Championship contenders? You know how a lot of us say, "Well, we're the Dolphins" addressing bad luck or a boneheaded move. The Browns are in the same boat. If any team can find a way to screw up, it's the Browns.

Patience has got to be a 10, no? I understand how frustrating this thing is and is going to get but what choice do we have other than to trust the process?

So far, these guys have done everything according to what a rebuild looks like.

Everyone wants the two year turn around, that it's been done before and we should be able to do it. To those I say, hang in there because this is not a two year fix and if you're thinking of 10 years of dominance, you should have the patience to have this thing done right instead if fast.

1. Very frustrated knowing there will be nothing to look forward to for another yr and a half. Plus nothing guarantees we're going to get things right

9. This needed to happen. I’m ok with the lowered expectations heading into the season, I’d like us to be competitive and at least and show signs of growth next year.

10. This is a 3 year re-build at minimum. As long as they keep making positive foundational steps and don't try to fix this all at once (which is impossible), I can wait, and celebrate the victory of steady improvement. By 2021 thought it needs to be coming together. There is some talent to build with and I take solace in that.

This season will be to build up front and get rid of bad contracts. 2020 needs to be much better tho

Back
Top Bottom