How should Miami use their money? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How should Miami use their money?

As of right now, we can't even sign our 7th round draft pick let alone a single FA.

I want everyone the OP suggested, but it's a pipe dream thinking we can keep even our current players.

The Feverdream plan (a manifesto)

Resign Hunt, tag Wilkins, make a fair offer to AVG, resign Elliot, allow Williams to walk (but be ready if he gets low offers).

Draft 2 offensive linemen in the first three rounds (if a trade can be made).
Draft a larger back than we have on the roster (prioritize pass receiving and pass protection).

Bring in a cheap veteran RB... and then bargain-shop during the last wave of free agency.
Sounds good to me. Would just add another weapon in the passing game whether TE or 3rd WR, or both. Our offense needs to diversify in the pass game beyond just the Tyreek/Waddle show.

Sounds good to me. Would just add another weapon in the passing game whether TE or 3rd WR, or both. Our offense needs to diversify in the pass game beyond just the Tyreek/Waddle show.
I dont disagree... I lean towards looking for a vet TE or X WR when bargain hunting begins.

The Feverdream plan (a manifesto)

Resign Hunt, tag Wilkins, make a fair offer to AVG, resign Elliot, allow Williams to walk (but be ready if he gets low offers).

Draft 2 offensive linemen in the first three rounds (if a trade can be made).
Draft a larger back than we have on the roster (prioritize pass receiving and pass protection).

Bring in a cheap veteran RB... and then bargain-shop during the last wave of free agency.
A very reasonable plan...

2023 was the season the Dolphins had a loaded roster and with that took their best shot. Started off strong but fell hard.
Obviously the over spending is not sustainable.

Back
Top Bottom