How We Feeling Today, FinHeaven? | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How We Feeling Today, FinHeaven?

Why draft wrs when it’s probably the deepest position on the exam and top units in the league? I’m upset with the strategy of the picks not the players themselves.

The dolphins have a qb that’s prone to concussions and injuries as he’s a smaller about. So why not protect him with better blocking and more time for him to throw? Tua doesn’t do well under pressure (and most qbs don’t) and it showed in the playoffs against the better defenses.

Are these new wrs going to be that much better than what’s already on the roster or available fas? I don’t think so.

Yet there’s serious lack of depth for the interior offensive and defensive lines. IMO this team is not better than last year talent wise.

And lastly and separately are the Dolphins going to give Tua the Kyler Murray contract or move on? If Tua gets the huge contract the Dolphins will be severely limited to who they can pay with all of the large contracts already.

I have no idea but lots of players will be cut to make way for the new draftees and I am sure a few good guards will be available

Remember on June 1st we'll have the X money to spend on one

I'm not holding my breath. All the decent ones who were being paid too much have been cut already for cap reasons. It's just going to be another bandaid. I see zero reason to be hopeful.

Ill admit I never even heard of Chop Robinson until looking at draft prospects at end of season. Being from the south I'm all SEC. Of course watching Verse terrorize LSU and all the rest of the teams I was hoping for Verse, or like many of you OL help. For years we have all been pounding the table for OL help to no avail. Which brings me to Grier's comment in previous pc, "you guys(media and fans) are more worried about OL than I am". I realize the draft isn't over, Free Agency isn't over either, but come on Armstead is always injured and most likely in he last year, same can be said for Wynn, Lamm, Eich well he's just terrible. Can we rely on Robert Jones, Lester Cotton, Eichanberg to man the inside? My point being is our OL backups haven't progressed as fast as many of us would like.

As far as Grier goes I have a new nickname for him, "Reacher". He reached for Tindall 2 years ago, he reached for Cam Smith last year. Did he reach for Chop? I'm willing to wait until he plays meaningful snaps to make that judgement.

As far as today is concerned its a long wait from pick 55 to the 5th round. We have to try and acquire more picks

Warren Sharp
@SharpFootball

best value 2024 NFL draft classes1. Lions2. Dolphins3. Chiefs4. Steelers5. Eagles6. Saints7. Ravens8. Broncos9. Vikings10. Ramssee pic for 1-32 plus methodologyREAD FOR FULL ANALYSIS:https://sharpfootballanalysis.com/analysis/nfl-draft-grades-analysis-draft-capital-2024/
team-by-team & round-by-round analysis to follow

This is not a draft grade. It's an objective analysis of which teams reached the most and the least based on mock drafts.

https://twitter.com/indyphin

Glad we got good value on day 3, but not pumped about hearing

"Ladies and gentlemen, please give it up for your 2024 Miami Eichenbergs! Starting at RG, Liam Eichenberg! Replacing our injured undersized C in week 11, Liam Eichenberg! Starting at LG, Isaiah Wynn. Just kidding! He was injured in week 9, its Liam Eichenberg! And now, your starting QB, filling in for the late Tua Tagovailoa after that tragic snap mishap in week 14, its everyone's favorite...."

I
Glad we got good value on day 3, but not pumped about hearing

"Ladies and gentlemen, please give it up for your 2024 Miami Eichenbergs! Starting at RG, Liam Eichenberg! Replacing our injured undersized C in week 11, Liam Eichenberg! Starting at LG, Isaiah Wynn. Just kidding! He was injured in week 9, its Liam Eichenberg! And now, your starting QB, filling in for the late Tua Tagovailoa after that tragic snap mishap in week 14, its everyone's favorite...."
If you think we are done with the Oline before September think again.

Lol, I don't. I'm sure some help will be coming after Jun 1, but we now don't have any safety net for FA. Better back that brinks truck up for a backup C and starting RG. That probably all we can afford, but I REALLY want another quality backup G so we can move on from Eichenberg and Cotton.

Back
Top Bottom