How We Feeling Today, FinHeaven? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How We Feeling Today, FinHeaven?

I’m at the point that any defensive assistant that served Baltimore has to be a quality asset
They’ve been masters at the defensive game for years
I think Chop will be effective right out of the gate with out our DC
Maybe not all-pro but effective
I have zero expectations this year, but definitely looking forward to seeing maturation of Chop, Achane, Cam Smith, Julian Hill, Chris Brooks, and even EZ if he makes the squad.

There are a lot of very good players left , this year is no different than any other.
How many do we actually need to draft , I say go get quality over quantity , trade a few picks around, we don’t need a Tight-end or Rb , only QB for a camp arm can be a free agent,

I would like
Interior like Mason Mcormack that will require a trade to mid forth round
Another D lineman maybe Taylor from Miami
Another Corner never hurts
I feel trade the 6 th and 7th to get in the fourth round try and grab a few
May need to move three next year

Do you like Micah Parsons? The comp on Chop is Micah or Freeney. We'll coach him up right away and he'll be ready for the season. I think Josh Allen will see a lot of Chop!
I hope you're right....I really do.

However, still think Barton and Paul would have looked good as team on our OL.

Feeling good today! Glad we went OL finally, but going edge in Rd 1 was always a possibility. Would like to see a big bodied receiver, guard and a safety with a couple of these day 3 picks......

I didn’t name a single individual in my post. Plus, my entire point is the people that wanna drag on other folks in here for liking a draft pick need to stop liking the smell of their own farts and realize that they probably don’t know any better than the next guy who’s going to pan out and who’s not.

If my post offended you directly, you have my apologies.
That seems a bit unfair.

I mean who among us hasn't enjoyed a self "Dutch oven" occasionally?.........

So God **** angry this morning at the Dolphins, just woke up furious.

I think it's bc my friends (Eagles and Chiefs fans) have sooooooooooooooo much better football teams than we do. It makes me sick!

I have zero expectations this year, but definitely looking forward to seeing maturation of Chop, Achane, Cam Smith, Julian Hill, Chris Brooks, and even EZ if he makes the squad.
We will make the playoffs and get embarrassed in the WC Round again bc our team has about 22 NFL players on the entire roster, bc we've ****ed off all our draft picks the last 3 years.

destroy that 70s show GIF by Laff

I think it's bc my friends (Eagles and Chiefs fans) have sooooooooooooooo much better football teams than we do. It makes me sick!
May I recommend either of these two cures.
1) Eagles
2) Chiefs
3) - LOL

May I recommend either of these two cures.
1) Eagles
2) Chiefs
3) - LOL
I'm just so jealous of how the Chiefs and Eagles are run from the GM perspective.

Just go compare the past decade of our drafts vs those two franchise and it's pretty clear to see why we don't win playoff games.

Time to go back to bed.

Grier always leaves us scratching our ****ing heads wondering why in the **** he made certain picks... unreal man

To be honest, I'm still annoyed at the loss to the Titans. That's when I felt the season was over, even though it wasn't the last game, and that feeling still hasn't completely left me.

That being said, I like that the loss of Christian Wilkins has turned into a lot of players in positions of need. They're not all HOFers, but they don't have to be. They just have to be better than the guys they replaced or will compete with. Nothing wrong with competent depth. I like the three draft picks so far, and I really really REALLY want Tua and Achane to stay healthy all season.

Back
Top Bottom