How would you feel if Houck installed a cut block scheme? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How would you feel if Houck installed a cut block scheme?

Let's start poking the opposing players in the eyes when we can get away with it too. It's only illegal if you get caught.

Perhaps we can try tittie twisters and wet willies if those will help also.

There isn't an actual penalty for choking someone is there? That's not technically illegal then, is it? That might help us win.

jguig said:
Let's start poking the opposing players in the eyes when we can get away with it too. It's only illegal if you get caught.

Perhaps we can try tittie twisters and wet willies if those will help also.

There isn't an actual penalty for choking someone is there? That's not technically illegal then, is it? That might help us win.
:rofl3:

being a highschool lineman who constantly uses this block i would not have a problem with it. I use it to pick up linebackers and safetys that try to come up the middle but i only use it if i have to but wen playing some of the top players nationally it comes in handy

Dolfan4life34 said:
being a highschool lineman who constantly uses this block i would not have a problem with it. I use it to pick up linebackers and safetys that try to come up the middle but i only use it if i have to but wen playing some of the top players nationally it comes in handy
Hey... I'm just wondering. Do you find it to be more effective? And... have you ever injured someone from a cut block?

i do find it more effective because it wears your opponent down making the end of the game a ot easier for you and i have hhurt 2 ppl using the block but only one was serious and it was wen i was a freshman

by the time 4th quarter comes around the guy your blocking is eitherr exausted or sitting on the sideline so it is more effective but being on the otha side of it because im also the DT it is a pain in the *** but easy to avoid if done lazily

Dolfan4life34 said:
i do find it more effective because it wears your opponent down making the end of the game a ot easier for you and i have hhurt 2 ppl using the block but only one was serious and it was wen i was a freshman
Dolfan4life34 said:
by the time 4th quarter comes around the guy your blocking is eitherr exausted or sitting on the sideline so it is more effective but being on the otha side of it because im also the DT it is a pain in the *** but easy to avoid if done lazily
Thanks for the info. Would you say though, that you would just support it if Houck installed it...... or are you actually rooting for it and hoping we he does install the cut block scheme?

Back
Top Bottom