How Would You Feel If Tannehill Ends Up With The Patriots? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Would You Feel If Tannehill Ends Up With The Patriots?

opticblazed

Basement Dweller
Reaction score
We know brady cant play forever. They need a serviceable backup. How would u feel if released, he ends up with our rival?

I'd be giddy knowing we'd have a chance to play against him twice a year.

No way BB takes a flier on him. He's too smart to do that.

But yet somehow not smart enough to play his best corner in the SB for a single defensive snap, that's O.K though he can still ride the coattails of Brady for another few years while his defense continues to deteriorate.

Apathetic, like I feel about everything else involving Tannehill these days...Would wish him well anywhere, except New England...But, that isn't happening so, Pats wouldn't want him

I see him either going to The Jags, I read somewhere a lot of fans up there want him badly.
I think he’d Be better off going back to his home state of Texas and playing with the cowboys. Other than that his playing for the patriots wouldn’t scare or piss me off in any way.

Honestly if Belecheck signed off on that move and your not nervous about it you’re an idiot. Bill has forgotten more about football than any of the posters here will ever know. If he brings in Tannehill and thinks he can win with him he has a better chance at being right about that than anyone else here.

What team in their right mind take on that crazy contract?
If we cut him then he would get a job somewhere but I highly doubt it'd be NE.

I see Washington or NYG. Teams that need a QB but would be picking too late to draft the only QB worth drafting in the 1st.

Tannehill is serviceable. He's a competent quarterback that a team can win with if they surround him with talent. That begins with an above average offensive line since his major weakness is pocket presence.

Back
Top Bottom