How Would You Feel If Tannehill Ends Up With The Patriots? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Would You Feel If Tannehill Ends Up With The Patriots?

Honestly if Belecheck signed off on that move and your not nervous about it you’re an idiot. Bill has forgotten more about football than any of the posters here will ever know. If he brings in Tannehill and thinks he can win with him he has a better chance at being right about that than anyone else here.

Will NEVER happen, Bellicheat is top at signing talent and TaMEHhill has never been a top 20 QB on this league. He let Garoppolo go and he is a better QB than the MEH we have. I dont know if we will ever find a good one but the one we have isnt good, and I know it since his second year ended.

I see Washington or NYG. Teams that need a QB but would be picking too late to draft the only QB worth drafting in the 1st.

I think it Is more probable that he will end up on a team doubling on QB, draft and FA and end up warming the bench and out of the league in no more than three years.

I am not sure Tannehill doesn't just retire.

The man is broken at 30. But he has way bank. I see him on a boat somewhere.

Well said.

He did fall arse backwards (or Bledsoe did) unto a HOF QB but once he got him, he let him rip.

They're the best ever. It's okay to eat it, fellas. We can choose to dine like gentlemen.

Don't get it twisted, for the love of the game, please, always hate them. I shall. But their greatness is undeniable.

I wish Tanne the best any where he goes. Those of you who wish him otherwise, take a long walk off a short pier.

He was a converted wr that was taken too early. He carried himself like a professional. He got MURDERED early in his career consequently leading to Injuries. He showed flashes of greatness but just couldn't take that next step. Case closed. There's zero reason for ire.

And I firmly believe the abuse he took early in his career stunted what ever growth he could have had...even with some of his flaws, a good OL hides some of those things....Part of our problem as fans is most of us were spoiled with watching the greatest ever in Marino throw the ball and rarely get hit....Jay Fiedler had a decent career with Miami but always got the hate because he wasnt Marino...yet he put up a winning record over his career here and actually won us a playoff game

Back
Top Bottom