How Would You Feel If Tannehill Ends Up With The Patriots? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Would You Feel If Tannehill Ends Up With The Patriots?

Well said.

He did fall arse backwards (or Bledsoe did) unto a HOF QB but once he got him, he let him rip.

They're the best ever. It's okay to eat it, fellas. We can choose to dine like gentlemen.

Don't get it twisted, for the love of the game, please, always hate them. I shall. But their greatness is undeniable.

I wish Tanne the best any where he goes. Those of you who wish him otherwise, take a long walk off a short pier.

He was a converted wr that was taken too early. He carried himself like a professional. He got MURDERED early in his career consequently leading to Injuries. He showed flashes of greatness but just couldn't take that next step. Case closed. There's zero reason for ire.

Thank you for a well thought out post!

Tannehill will get another shot... If he's smart, he'll go to a team that has an established strong OL and running game, he can still thrive in that setting IMo. It's obvious now that he's seeing ghosts when the opposing D starts dominating the OL and the pocket gets messy.

Miami of all teams would know how to pressure him into taking sacks and not moving the ball. If he went there and was still able to beat the Dolphins then that’s on them.

Pretty sure we know the weakness of all the QBs we play. Still couldn't sack them or slow them down much this year.

Planning is great, but plans need to be implemented. We have stunk at both of those this year.

I would love it. The guy would go to an Organization that knows how to put together an offensive line. Love to see him win a Super Bowl for all you Monday morning Quarterbacks. We haven't been able to put a good O-Line on the field in years. Start with dumping Tannebaum!! He is the problem, he ruined the JETS now he is Ruining us!! He never invested anything or depth into the Offensive line. Good teams start with strong offensive and defensive lines we have neither!!(FACT)

I don't care where thill17 go. he is not a threat. that just more sack for Wake. wish him well at his next stop.
thill17 is rich. he will be all right.
N.E is on down only thing saving them is BB. he is smarter than everybody else.
if dolphins had gotten drew brees. N.E wouldn't be winning every yr in afc east.
All I want the dolphins make right decision at qb. that can make or break this team.

Last edited:
I would be a lot more concerned if Parker goes to the Patriots, or anywhere for that matter. He will be a beast when he leaves here.

No, it means we will have a different QB. There is absolutely no way to guarantee we will have a better QB just because RT is gone. The free agency market is really thin and looks to be filled with similar or far worse talent than RT. This year’s QB class is also really thin, and we pick mid-first. Unless there is a potential steal flying under the radar at QB, odds are good we will be in the same, if not worse shape at the QB position next season.

Which is why we need to find a cheap option, even if it means worse play.

I would love it. The guy would go to an Organization that knows how to put together an offensive line. Love to see him win a Super Bowl for all you Monday morning Quarterbacks. We haven't been able to put a good O-Line on the field in years. Start with dumping Tannebaum!! He is the problem, he ruined the JETS now he is Ruining us!! He never invested anything or depth into the Offensive line. Good teams start with strong offensive and defensive lines we have neither!!(FACT)

I can’t imagine a Dolphins fan feeling this way.

tanny will be tanny wherever he goes, wherever he goes his stay will be short. he wont be put on the 8 year dolphin plan.

I think Denver would nab him.

Back
Top Bottom