How Would You Feel If Tannehill Ends Up With The Patriots? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Would You Feel If Tannehill Ends Up With The Patriots?

I for one would be worried come year three with the Patriots. Because that would be RTs third year in the offense which allows him to have fully learned and grasped the nuances of the offense such that he can lead to offense to a prolific season of ummm ... oh wait. What the heck am I talking about.

Under RT we have had HORRIBLE coaches, HORRIBLE playcalling, HORRIBLE pass protection, HORRIBLE defenses and the guy has put up decent numbers when playing
I know the knocks and that I am supposedly making excuses but I am sorry...I am not moving on from him until a better QB is here to replace him picked by people other than these current stooges whom are not good at anything
Clean house and let new regime figure it out
People must have amnesia regarding the QB carousel of total incompetence that pre dated RT
I don't want to return to that
Ross
Tannenbaum
Gase
Burke
All worse problems than Ryan

I'd be okay with the Pats going 7-9 or 8-8 every year and missing the playoffs.

Seriously, it would be surprising if Tannehill ends up the starter on another franchise unless the starting QB gets injured.

i would feel nothing but joy, it would be a clear signal that their days of dominance are coming to a quick end

Well said.

He did fall arse backwards (or Bledsoe did) unto a HOF QB but once he got him, he let him rip.

They're the best ever. It's okay to eat it, fellas. We can choose to dine like gentlemen.

Don't get it twisted, for the love of the game, please, always hate them. I shall. But their greatness is undeniable.

I wish Tanne the best any where he goes. Those of you who wish him otherwise, take a long walk off a short pier.

He was a converted wr that was taken too early. He carried himself like a professional. He got MURDERED early in his career consequently leading to Injuries. He showed flashes of greatness but just couldn't take that next step. Case closed. There's zero reason for ire.
I'm walking the plank matey

I’m pretty sure I’d shake my head and say, “God, I hope I’m wrong.” And then I’d lose my freaking mind if I was right. And then I’d get banned for bumping this thread a few times and being a spiteful asshole.

We know brady cant play forever. They need a serviceable backup. How would u feel if released, he ends up with our rival?

Tannehill has shown an ability to win games in the NFL. We have never been one of the worst teams in the league with him as our starter, but equally we have never been one of the best. We've blown hot and cold which is exactly the type of QB Tannehill is. He's like Jay Cutler in that way. However, you can win with that type of QB if you have the right supporting cast. A good OL, strong run game and group of receivers, and a strong D. If RT goes to a team with those pieces in place he could be successful, and knowing our luck if he goes to the Patriots he'll end up being successful.

I’m pretty sure I’d shake my head and say, “God, I hope I’m wrong.” And then I’d lose my freaking mind if I was right. And then I’d get banned for bumping this thread a few times and being a spiteful *******.

Makes me sad I can only like this post once. If I wasn’t so lazy, I would create 22 other accounts so I could smash that like button again and again.

I'd be giddy knowing we'd have a chance to play against him twice a year.

No way BB takes a flier on him. He's too smart to do that.
Tannehill would look like a hall of Famer vs this defense... especially with BB as his coach. I want Tannehill gone too, but I have very little doubt that if he ended up in NE that he'd end up crushing our souls.

Is Tom Brady retired? Because that's a huge upgrade for them at backup, but a downgrade if he's starting.

Pretty sure we know the weakness of all the QBs we play. Still couldn't sack them or slow them down much this year.

Planning is great, but plans need to be implemented. We have stunk at both of those this year.

My assumption would be that they’d actually have a real DC and scheme next year.

Back
Top Bottom