How Would You Feel If Tannehill Ends Up With The Patriots? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Would You Feel If Tannehill Ends Up With The Patriots?

Honestly if Belecheck signed off on that move and your not nervous about it you’re an idiot. Bill has forgotten more about football than any of the posters here will ever know. If he brings in Tannehill and thinks he can win with him he has a better chance at being right about that than anyone else here.
This is where I am. I want him gone, but if Belichick wanted him, suddenly something inside of me would be worried.

lol why do we still have this fear that the patriots are going to transform flawed players into some they aren't? Ya'll need to move on from this wes welker trauma.

Welker was in NE for 6 years and they didn’t win a single super bowl in that time.

Relieved that we’ve actually moved on not just speculating about it.

Why is it that every time we decide someone is not good enough for our team we are scared that NE will sign them? Lord help me

Welker was in NE for 6 years and they didn’t win a single super bowl in that time.
And I loved the fact that they didn’t - partly because I couldn’t stand that little ****’s ****y attitude like he was some great talent and not “made” by the system (how easy it was for Edelman to replace him).

Miami of all teams would know how to pressure him into taking sacks and not moving the ball. If he went there and was still able to beat the Dolphins then that’s on them.

Miami has struggled to give Tannehill the Offensive Line protection that he desperately needs, because he has very poor instincts. In contrast, Patriots O-line Coach, Dante Scarnecchia excels at turning average linemen into superstars and has done it for decades. He does it over and over again. If Tannehill went to the Patriots with a top class O-line, top class RBs, etc, he could look a helluva lot better than we have seen.

I've supported Tannehill as a Dolphin for his entire career but I admit that he just doesn't have "IT" . His pocket presence has to be one of the worst in the NFL . Wouldn't fear him if he became a Patriot. In fact I'd be relieved lol.

Bill has forgotten more about football than any of the posters here will ever know.

Well said.

He did fall arse backwards (or Bledsoe did) unto a HOF QB but once he got him, he let him rip.

They're the best ever. It's okay to eat it, fellas. We can choose to dine like gentlemen.

Don't get it twisted, for the love of the game, please, always hate them. I shall. But their greatness is undeniable.

I wish Tanne the best any where he goes. Those of you who wish him otherwise, take a long walk off a short pier.

He was a converted wr that was taken too early. He carried himself like a professional. He got MURDERED early in his career consequently leading to Injuries. He showed flashes of greatness but just couldn't take that next step. Case closed. There's zero reason for ire.

Well said.

He did fall arse backwards (or Bledsoe did) unto a HOF QB but once he got him, he let him rip.

They're the best ever. It's okay to eat it, fellas. We can choose to dine like gentlemen.

Don't get it twisted, for the love of the game, please, always hate them. I shall. But their greatness is undeniable.

I wish Tanne the best any where he goes. Those of you who wish him otherwise, take a long walk off a short pier.

He was a converted wr that was taken too early. He carried himself like a professional. He got MURDERED early in his career consequently leading to Injuries. He showed flashes of greatness but just couldn't take that next step. Case closed. There's zero reason for ire.

This is an excellent post.

Honestly if Belecheck signed off on that move and your not nervous about it you’re an idiot. Bill has forgotten more about football than any of the posters here will ever know. If he brings in Tannehill and thinks he can win with him he has a better chance at being right about that than anyone else here.
True.

What team in their right mind take on that crazy contract?
If we cut him then he would get a job somewhere but I highly doubt it'd be NE.
If we cut him, he will sign a brand new contract.

Let him go to the patriots and the patriots will never win a title on his entire stay there. Tannehill is only good for one good drive a game. The rest is all 3 and outs. He is not very talented in the pocket....he is only good on the run and shoot. And he is useless there since he is now injury prone.

Back
Top Bottom