How would you react if Saban shocked everyone and drafted.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How would you react if Saban shocked everyone and drafted....

This would be me.
clear.gif

I think i would die of laughter because we just wasted the second pick on a kicker!!!!!

Jimmy James said:
I think I'd turn the TV off and tune out until the season started.

I predict the following domains would be registered:

firenicksaban.com
firenicksaban.net
firenicksaban.org
dienickdie.com
kicknickintheballs.org

lol :roflmao:

SkapePhin said:
Ohio State Kick MIKE NUGENT with the 2nd overall pick?

Think about it, he is about the only surefire thing in the whole draft, and he has seen how many games Vinateiri has won single-footedly for the Pats..

I know it would never happen, but if he did the unconventional and drafted Nugent, how would you react?

I wouldnt be able to watch the rest of the draft anymore :shakeno: Anything throwable would be sticking out it.

Id go practice field goals in my back yard until I could drill em from about 55 yards in the hopes of being next years #2 pick.

Nugent's a great pick, but you don't take a guy at #2 overall when you can get him at the end of the 2nd round. That's what DW did with Eddie Moore and Wade Smith.

I would be pleasently surprised.

I'll say it right now, I'd have no problem drafting Nuge as early as possible in the draft. He's %100 a gamebreaker and is going to be a STRONG force in the future wins of some lucky NFL franchise. I absoutely guarentee he has more of an impact then the vast majority of players selected ahead of him.

Back
Top Bottom