How would you react if Saban shocked everyone and drafted.... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How would you react if Saban shocked everyone and drafted....

HelloMotto said:
I love Ohio State but this would be me!

clear.gif
I too, love the Buckeyes and would LOVE having Nuge on our team but NOT at the #2 overall.

I would call the FBI and start an immediate search for the real Nick Saban. Probably kidnapped by undercover Buffalo Bills operatives.

Nonsense.

Oh, sorry wrong thread. But yeah in all seriousness, nonsense.

Anyone living in the DC area would hear a faint shotgun sound from far away. That would be due to me offing myself :eek:

SpurzN703 said:
Anyone living in the DC area would hear a faint shotgun sound from far away. That would be due to me offing myself :eek:

Kid is money and will win alot of games for someone. Maybe someone else would be better in the 2nd but noone IMO would win us more games. I am a Buckeye fan and this kid did us good!!

I'd dig a ditch...throw anything I own that is Dolphins related into it...cover it all with gasoline...set it on fire...and then once the flames got large enough I'd throw myself on top of the pile out of complete shame and humiliation...

I really dont see how this thread can still be going but for all you who think we need Nugent, what of Mare? cut him? i refuse to have two kickers on the pay role

DeeAy3000 said:
I really dont see how this thread can still be going but for all you who think we need Nugent, what of Mare? cut him? i refuse to have two kickers on the pay role

DUH...Cut him and his big contract!!

FinzManiac said:
I'd dig a ditch...throw anything I own that is Dolphins related into it...cover it all with gasoline...set it on fire...and then once the flames got large enough I'd throw myself on top of the pile out of complete shame and humiliation...

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:Dude I'm dying here

DeeAy3000 said:

Mare has been nothing but average over the last few seasons!

Hes done...

Back
Top Bottom