How would you react if Saban shocked everyone and drafted.... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How would you react if Saban shocked everyone and drafted....

FinzManiac said:
I'd dig a ditch...throw anything I own that is Dolphins related into it...cover it all with gasoline...set it on fire...and then once the flames got large enough I'd throw myself on top of the pile out of complete shame and humiliation...

That makes ZERO sense. Folks want McPherson in the 2nd who did virtually nothing in college but no one would want a kicker who is the best in college and will be money for 10-12 or more years! Forget it. I will drop the idea and when Mare misses another big kick against the Pats, I will sigh and wonder what could have been.

LtDan662002 said:
I would:
1) Cry a little
2) Throw things
3) Kick the dog(causing some poo to exit its butt)
4) Take said poo, bag it, light it, drop it on neighbors porch, ring bell, RUN
5) Get online and pre- order my Nugent jersey (since after all, I am a Buckeye homer!)

:roflmao:

finmann said:
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:Dude I'm dying here

I'm just thankful that it will NEVER happen...because that would totally suck :shakeno:

:roflmao:

LtDan662002 said:
That makes ZERO sense. Folks want McPherson in the 2nd who did virtually nothing in college but no one would want a kicker who is the best in college and will be money for 10-12 or more years! Forget it. I will drop the idea and when Mare misses another big kick against the Pats, I will sigh and wonder what could have been.

Taking him with the second pick? C'mon man...if we REALLY did want him...we could get him with the 2nd we got from KC. Taking a kicker at #2 overall is just plain idiotic..

FinzManiac said:
Taking him with the second pick? C'mon man...if we REALLY did want him...we could get him with the 2nd we got from KC. Taking a kicker at #2 overall is just plain idiotic..

Gotta read the whole thread. Instead of starting a new thread, I just added this comment into this thread after the Pat trade.

LtDan662002 said:
Nugent in the 2nd round #46?? Would anyone accept that or not???

I promise I'd write the Dolphins off and close the book on that part of my life until Saban was gone because I'd KNOW he was too much of an idiot for the Phins to compete for anything as long as he was around.

Skape...where'd that post come from ?? I hate to say this, but Saban would remind me of Wanny if he did something like this with all the holes we have...

And with the 46th pick of the 2005 NFL Draft, the Miami Dolphins select Kicker Mike Nugent from Ohio State University.

This is what you'll be hearing sometime tomorrow afternoon.

SkapePhin said:
Ohio State Kick MIKE NUGENT with the 2nd overall pick?

Think about it, he is about the only surefire thing in the whole draft, and he has seen how many games Vinateiri has won single-footedly for the Pats..

I know it would never happen, but if he did the unconventional and drafted Nugent, how would you react?

Nugent did score more points than any other player comming out in the draft.:D

Back
Top Bottom