Howard expected to Demand Contract be Renegotiated | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Howard expected to Demand Contract be Renegotiated

Ogbah should be in line for some of this funny money

If not for X Howard, the Fins arent in the playoff picture right now, hell they might not even have a winning record.

You can tell by posts who works and who hires people. If you just work, without any management responsibility go a head and sit this one out.

Also, don't you dare ever ask for a raise.

You can tell by posts who works and who hires people. If you just work, without any management responsibility go a head and sit this one out.

/ tread ok all you working people back to work no Xmas for you. Your master has spoken what you think doesn’t matter.

I feel like this line of thinking coincides with a fanbase that hasn't really been apart of any developed elite players in the last 20 years so it keeps them out of touch with how to operate with one and they wanna go back to their comfort zone of "we can trade him for picks" mantra.

Wake up man. Every single "elite" player touches up their contract to ensure there is guaranteed money and if they play very well teams will add some money to the deal, and if he sucks, teams will be quick to dump them just as fast . . . they certainly don't abide by this "contract is a contract" nonsense you are talking.

X getting paid well has nothing to do with him getting paid appropriate value for the position and production. He is underpaid and has no protections . . . while potentially being the DPOY.

It will absolutely be addressed this offseason.

LOL give me a break, I watch quite a bit of football, not just the dolphins. Just cause this team has been talent deprived for decades doesn’t mean anything to me.

I agree the organization will try and make him happy this offseason because he’s a great player but extending him further and giving him a big raise will prove to be foolish. This will be the second time in his career he’s played a full season and he’s not getting younger. Players have a knack for coming up big in a contract year or in a year when they really need to and then reverting back to their more normal ways.

If not for X Howard, the Fins arent in the playoff picture right now, hell they might not even have a winning record.

Wow we’re really going to play the “If not for X-player” game?

whether you work or manage the facts are X got a 60+ million dollar raise a little over a year ago...what good is offering a contract longer than 1 year if the players gonna try to strong arm you because 5 other corners got better deals than he signed about 18 months ago...while he was injured nonetheless...he got at the time what was the highest cb contract in anticipation for THIS level of play...it was paid in advance in faith that this is what x would do on the field...

i like the player but im not paying him anything more...he can keep up this level of play for 4 years and demand more for his next contract

Can you tell which of us have negotiated contracts before?

Back
Top Bottom