Howard Is the worst! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Howard Is the worst!

It’s not Howard, it’s the entire defense and first and foremost the coaching staff. That’s the genius we were promised? Whose defense held the Rams to 3 points in the Super Bowl? Lol. Holding a team under 30 points would be a good start.

I thought Matt Burke was the worst defensive coordinator we’ve ever had. And then those guys came along.

It’s not Howard, it’s the entire defense and first and foremost the coaching staff. That’s the genius we were promised? Whose defense held the Rams to 3 points in the Super Bowl? Lol. Holding a team under 30 points would be a good start.

I thought Matt Burke was the worst defensive coordinator we’ve ever had. And then those guys came along.
This is what I'm saying this is the worst coaching staff out of ever seen hopefully they're one and done

I said it last week and this week proves my point. He is not worth .70 cents much less 70 million.
I get we have no pass rush and we are not good but, you need to cover man to man when you suppose to be elite.

Please don’t make anymore posts, it’s obvious you’re ignorant to the game of football and talent

I always love the overreactions after a loss.
The thing is, it's not even rational to overreact. What did ppl expect? No sane person would think this roster would win mor than a few games, against other bottom dwellers, but now they act surprised.

If you think Howard is "the worst" then...... I won't even comment. Seriously. Not worth my fingers pushing on a screen to type out letters. Lifes too short.

Back
Top Bottom