Howard Is the worst! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Howard Is the worst!

Howard might not be the best Corner in the NFL but he's far from the worst. And keep in mind we have no pass rush to help him.

I didn't understand the Rowe signing. It annoys me when coaches sign players ONLY because they are familiar with the player. Gase did this and we know how it worked out. It matters because it looks like the coaching staff can't identify player fits and just comes across as lazy by just signing former players whether they are good or not.

I'm disappointed with this defense, especially with a "defensive minded" Coach. I knew the offense was going to struggle but I expected the defense to be a little more competitive.

I didn't understand the Rowe signing. It annoys me when coaches sign players ONLY because they are familiar with the player. Gase did this and we know how it worked out. It matters because it looks like the coaching staff can't identify player fits and just comes across as lazy by just signing former players whether they are good or not.

I'm disappointed with this defense, especially with a "defensive minded" Coach. I knew the offense was going to struggle but I expected the defense to be a little more competitive.
Our front 7 is absolutely terrible. Baker might be good one day and hopefully the same for Wilkins. Everyone else is backups at best. Why would you think this defense would be better?

I said it last week and this week proves my point. He is not worth .70 cents much less 70 million.
I get we have no pass rush and we are not good but, you need to cover man to man when you suppose to be elite.
I'll just say this...

I'm giving him the side eye until further notice. He's not getting beat bad on scramble plays...he's in the spin cycle during the normal duration of a play (2-4 seconds).

It’s not Howard, it’s the entire defense and first and foremost the coaching staff. That’s the genius we were promised? Whose defense held the Rams to 3 points in the Super Bowl? Lol. Holding a team under 30 points would be a good start.

I thought Matt Burke was the worst defensive coordinator we’ve ever had. And then those guys came along.
You mean the guy that was only the LBs coach for the patriots the last couple of years? You mean the defense that looks better this year without him? Everyone in the NFL should have learned their lesson. Don’t go after patriot assistant coaches. When has it ever worked out? Bill Bellicheck should go down as the greatest coach ever. He went 11-5 with Matt ****ing Cassel and then 3-1 with Jimmy G, Jacoby brisett and the one game they did lose, his third string QB had a gimp thumb. This has disaster written all over it. We’ve given this guy the keys to the kingdom, traded away all of our young talent to a LB coach under Bill Bellicheck. Let that sink in for you guys.

You're mixing things. Its not fine. Its not gonna be fine all year. Most of us know this. So its still an overreaction.
After the first four games it’s far more likely that this coaching staff is in over their heads and replaced at some point than the Miami Dolphins winning the Super Bowl with those guys. So yeah, you can keep believing it’s an overreaction.

Of all the players on the roster to put on blast, and it’s Xavien Howard?!

Keenan Allen had been averaging nearly 10 receptions and well over 100 yard per game yet he was held to 5 rec for 48 yards and no scores today.

I get that X didn’t defend him on every play, but he was matched up on him a ton.

Why on earth anybody would land on X as a scapegoat in today’s game is perplexing to say the least.

As I’ve asked in seemingly too many threads lately, wtf is wrong with people?

You mean the guy that was only the LBs coach for the patriots the last couple of years? You mean the defense that looks better this year without him? Everyone in the NFL should have learned their lesson. Don’t go after patriot assistant coaches. When has it ever worked out? Bill Bellicheck should go down as the greatest coach ever. He went 11-5 with Matt ****ing Cassel and then 3-1 with Jimmy G, Jacoby brisett and the one game they did lose, his third string QB had a gimp thumb. This has disaster written all over it. We’ve given this guy the keys to the kingdom, traded away all of our young talent to a LB coach under Bill Bellicheck. Let that sink in for you guys.

Why don't you relax and give him some time to add some talent, implement his players and culture before going off the deep end about how the hire was a failure?

Why don't you relax and give him some time to add some talent, implement his players and culture before going off the deep end about how the hire was a failure?

You really can't give flores alot of crap considering the defensive players he has to work with and you certainly can't blame xavien because as was stated Allen was the leading reciever in the NFL coming into this game.

Who knows if flores is right or wrong for the job yet, But the way you make it sound is all these new england coaches are inept, so essentially your saying bill belichick only hires morons and i find that hard to believe.

Mcdaniels was fired too early imo, I was actually pulling for him when we wen't and got Adam Gase.

Back
Top Bottom