Howard: "likes" image of himself in Cowboys Uniform | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Howard: "likes" image of himself in Cowboys Uniform

Trade this ***hole TOMORROW!!!!

How dare he go and do something like "like" a photo... he's such an a@%hole! We should package him in a trade to the Texans for someone who's fighting dozens of sex assault alligations.

This is why I try not to get too worked up about fans reactions to things. logic has gone the way of the dodo bird.

And yes I know the OP didn't mention anything about trading for Watson, just used as an example of how fans get worked up about stupid s#$t like liking a photo or a tweet, but are willing to over look other greater issues if it fits their needs.

He is a super star player at a premium position in the most competitive league on this planet. People like this form egos. He liked a photo glorifying himself on "America's Team".

W.E.

Truth is nobody is going to pay the compensation and in the same breath make him the highest paid CB in the league.

And it certainly won't be happening with cap strapped teams like Dallas or NO with a reduced cap....

I wish the team would just bump his pay over Jones. But maybe they have tried and he has refused.

At this point it appears he either plays or sits out and loses phat dough.

I imagine he reports to camp way late and starts week 1.

I will be distraught if that is not the case.

I think there's a good chance things get worked out one way or another and Howard is in camp within the next week or so. The one thing I don't want to see is Miami not trading him this summer, have him get injured in 2021 and then the Dolphins release him in 2022 in a cost cutting move and get nothing for Howard in return. If you're not going to trade hime now I would like to see the team guarantee his 2022 salary so he's asuured to be around next season.

I think there's a good chance things get worked out one way or another and Howard is in camp within the next week or so. The one thing I don't want to see is Miami not trading him this summer, have him get injured in 2021 and then the Dolphins release him in 2022 in a cost cutting move and get nothing for Howard in return. If you're not going to trade hime now I would like to see the team guarantee his 2022 salary so he's asuured to be around next season.

Oh he is 100% not making it thought the season without missing time.

Okay... mayve I was wrong maybe we should bend over for Howard....

Let's just add this all together.

X has..... beat his wife
..... only played 2 full seasons
..... is demanding a new contract when in reality he wants out of Miami and still has 3 years left on his deal
...... is upset we signed another corner
...... is upset we drafted a corner in the 1st round
...... has unfollowed and separated on social media from the Dolphins
..... and now likes the Cowboys photo

Yea you guys are right im totally over reacting for wanting him traded.... sorry my mistake lol

Okay... mayve I was wrong maybe we should bend over for Howard....

Let's just add this all together.

X has..... beat his wife
..... only played 2 full seasons
..... is demanding a new contract when in reality he wants out of Miami and still has 3 years left on his deal
...... is upset we signed another corner
...... is upset we drafted a corner in the 1st round
...... has unfollowed and separated on social media from the Dolphins
..... and now likes the Cowboys photo

Yea you guys are right im totally over reacting for wanting him traded.... sorry my mistake lol

overreacting undercover cops GIF by Comedy.com

Back
Top Bottom