Howard's cryptic tweet | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Howard's cryptic tweet

MrChadRico

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I'm in the camp we trade X, but read into this however you want.

Honestly I can't wait to hear how this all ends. Its gonna rock the NFL again if we trade X..... I dont see us giving him more money so he's either traded or gonna have to come back eventually IMO.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210713-172707_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210713-172707_Chrome.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 814
Well, I guess he's saying what he's thinking.
Sometimes that's not the best way. Kind of like a marriage. The more things he puts out in public like that, the harder it will be to swallow his pride.

I guess if he is willing to retire over it, it doesn't matter.

Sometimes that's not the best way. Kind of like a marriage. The more things he puts out in public like that, the harder it will be to swallow his pride.

I guess if he is willing to retire over it, it doesn't matter.
Very true. He's upping the ante. Trying to put pressure on Miami. But in a public way, isn't the right way to go.

Last edited:
A 10 INT all-pro season is a big ass marketing asset, but its also something thats very unlikely to ever happen in the future in this case. Thing is both parties are doing exactly what they should be doing right now, the Fins are trying to avoid paying for something thats unlikely to repeat itself and Xavien is trying to bank on what is most probably his last shot at this big of a contact going foward.

There's no one in the wrong here and neither side needs to be taken for a mud slide...

Very true. He's upping the anti. Trying to put pressure on Miami. But in a public way, isn't the right way to go.
I've said many times... I LOVE wrong word errors that change the meaning of what the writer has to say... It's just a silly thing.

But 'ante' is what you do in a card game... while anti has a different meaning. ...and upping the anti is also sort of true, he is upping the amount of anti-Dolphin rhetoric...

Don't mind me, I'm a word nerd.

What Howard seems to be forgetting is Miami kept him inspite of the roster purge. Paid him big bucks to sit almost a full season with injury, so he could recuperate and come back to have, what was a monster season. Did they ask for a refund? NOPE!!! Built a defense around him and Jones, in an attempt to fulfill coach Flores vision. And this is what Miami gets in return.

I've said many times... I LOVE wrong word errors that change the meaning of what the writer has to say... It's just a silly thing.

But 'ante' is what you do in a card game... while anti has a different meaning. ...and upping the anti is also sort of true, he is upping the amount of anti-Dolphin rhetoric...

Don't mind me, I'm a word nerd.
Typo!!! And corrected.

Back
Top Bottom