Howard's cryptic tweet | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Howard's cryptic tweet

I've said many times... I LOVE wrong word errors that change the meaning of what the writer has to say... It's just a silly thing.

But 'ante' is what you do in a card game... while anti has a different meaning. ...and upping the anti is also sort of true, he is upping the amount of anti-Dolphin rhetoric...

Don't mind me, I'm a word nerd.

At the end of the day, the team has him by the balls. Got 4 years left on the deal. He either sucks it up, and comes to work. Or he can eat a 90k a day fine.

The compromise should be restructuring the deal to where his cap hit is reduced and he gets more of the deal guaranteed, but it appears he wants another market resetting deal. That ain’t happening.

A 10 INT all-pro season is a big *** marketing asset, but its also something thats very unlikely to ever happen in the future in this case. Thing is both parties are doing exactly what they should be doing right now, the Fins are trying to avoid paying for something thats unlikely to repeat itself and Xavien is trying to bank on what is most probably his last shot at this big of a contact going foward.

There's no one in the wrong here and neither side needs to be taken for a mud slide...

One would say one year into a top paying contract at the time bends the thought of who may be in the wrong.

I’d love to have him back but what does he expect us to do? Four years is a lot of contract to rip up. I’d be happy to turn some salary into guaranteed money if we can leave the total number the same. If we absolutely have to add some money it’s gonna be at the end of the deal and that won’t be guaranteed anyways. So what does he expect us to do?

Oh well! Teams have won playoffs and SBs with guys in the secondary not on to his caliber.

Hell how much playoff games did we participate in with Mr.X?

There is a reason why this is called a team game.
To answer your 2nd question. We participated in 1 playoff game w Mr X - the only playoff game we’ve been in since the War of 1812. And Mr X had an INT in that game. Surprise surprise!

I hope we do not let this drag on.
Either trade him now, or if we want to wait and see which teams become desperate in the hopes an offer gets higher, make no further comment.

To answer your 2nd question. We participated in 1 playoff game w Mr X - the only playoff game we’ve been in since the War of 1812. And Mr X had an INT in that game. Surprise surprise!
Did we win it?

One would say one year into a top paying contract at the time bends the thought of who may be in the wrong.
If you won a Ferrari in the lotto and your current insurance company wouldnt want to insure it.. Would you drive the car around town uninsured or would you switch insurance company if you found one that would?

Back
Top Bottom