Howard's cryptic tweet | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Howard's cryptic tweet

OP:
So are you saying "give him what he wants"? Right now Detroit or Atlanta sound good to me as locations for Mr X. We took care of him, asi n shutting him down when we were going nowhere last year, for his big contract. I get the "player loyalty vs you only get so many paydays" but 2 can play this game. Will Flo?

Isn't that hardball?
What I mean is don’t trade him and let him sit out - he’ll be back on the field. That’s what almost always happens.

No to malcontents! He’s not bigger than the team.
Have you ever been malcontent at work? I think we all have at some point. To be fair he’s not acting like Minkah did. He wants to be paid more than the already ridiculous amount of money he makes. Play hardball and let him sit out. If money is so important to him, he ends his holdout after 2 games max like they all do.

Have you ever been malcontent at work? I think we all have at some point. To be fair he’s not acting like Minkah did. He wants to be paid more than the already ridiculous amount of money he makes. Play hardball and let him sit out. If money is so important to him, he ends his holdout after 2 games max like they all do.

I show up to work everyday! I don’t demand I get paid more after being given a rise. I don’t air my grievances in public. I don’t take petty when my teammates get a rise. I’m happy for them.

I think we should go ahead and pay him. He deserves to be the highest paid corner on the team. That much is certain. This really isn't news to me, we've known his stance for quite some time now. It's just posturing to hammer home the point. Love X, want to see him on the roster. No line drawn here. Just pony up and pay him. Stop playing games and get his tail in the building before camp starts. Please.

I think we should go ahead and pay him. He deserves to be the highest paid corner on the team. That much is certain. This really isn't news to me, we've known his stance for quite some time now. It's just posturing to hammer home the point. Love X, want to see him on the roster. No line drawn here. Just pony up and pay him. Stop playing games and get his tail in the building before camp starts. Please.
Just trade Byron then. X will get his wish.

Oh goodness Igbo is not ready to cover a cardboard cutout of Legadu Nanee. This is gonna be ugly. Why can’t we keep our best players? Even when we extend them, we can’t keep them.
You absolutely don’t know this. I call BS. We’ve heard 100% the opposite from the offseason. Plz don’t make **** up.

we gonna keep doing this every year when someone else in the league surpasses his pay?

i find this to be ridiculous, the team pays him when hes hurt top cb money and he earned his check...i mean he got paid top cb money....to play like a top cb...

If you won a Ferrari in the lotto and your current insurance company wouldnt want to insure it.. Would you drive the car around town uninsured or would you switch insurance company if you found one that would?

Non Sequitur

How about you bought a used car for $25k from some dude and later it turned out to be a classic worth $100k. You paying the dude the difference when you found out?

Back
Top Bottom