How's that 'Browns Rebuild' going? 😆😅 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How's that 'Browns Rebuild' going? 😆😅

Yeah he looked good considering the situation he's in. I'd rather see Mayfield in it and see what everybody has to say about it then.

I saw much dumber interceptions than Tua yesterday from MVP and superbowl quarterbacks. Like this one...

How does he look compared to the Tua at Bama you saw? And that pick by Tua wasn't a bad decision, Waddle was open in the honey spot of C2, he just didn't get enough arc on it or power.

How does he look compared to the Tua at Bama you saw? And that pick by Tua wasn't a bad decision, Waddle was open in the honey spot of C2, he just didn't get enough arc on it or power.

Well he's not quite the same Tua that he was at Bama. He's clearly lost some due to catastrophic injuries and surgeries. Maybe 15%.

But, Miami's top 190 pound back ran for 25 yards again yesterday.
Their offensive line gave up about 40 pressures.
They had tens of millions of dollars worth of wide receivers standing on the sidelines watching as usual.
They had about $100 million worth of DB's not playing.

All this for a game they had to have. Nobody cares. They just want their money.

They continue to misuse and misunderstand what little talent they do have.
The coaches continue to not know what they're doing.
The ownership and front office are embroiled in a game of chicken with an alleged sexual predator.

But everyone is worried about over criticizing Tua. Because he's the only one out there to criticize.
They know the rest don't care.

trade tua to saint

Well he's not quite the same Tua that he was at Bama. He's clearly lost some due to catastrophic injuries and surgeries. Maybe 15%.

But, Miami's top 190 pound back ran for 25 yards again yesterday.
Their offensive line gave up about 40 pressures.
They had tens of millions of dollars worth of wide receivers standing on the sidelines watching as usual.
They had about $100 million worth of DB's not playing.

All this for a game they had to have. Nobody cares. They just want their money.

They continue to misuse and misunderstand what little talent they do have.
The coaches continue to not know what they're doing.
The ownership and front office are embroiled in a game of chicken with an alleged sexual predator.

But everyone is worried about over criticizing Tua. Because he's the only one out there to criticize.
They know the rest don't care.

trade tua to saint

I do think Tua is trending more towards the Bama Tua. Nifty in the pocket, quick internal clock, and being extremely decisive and aggressive. The biggest thing I am wanting to see out of Tua is taking downfield shots. He's doing a good job working the intermediate but I really want him to start pushing it vertically more. Some of that has to do with the plays we are running but also I think Flores needs to give Tua control to signal at the LOS. It looked like Tua had that control for the first half yesterday but didn't in the second half.

He's extremely instinctual and for Flores/Grier's sake they would be smart to put all the chips on the table with letting Tua fully run the offense and have control instead of relying on Malcom Brown and adam Shaheen

I do think Tua is trending more towards the Bama Tua. Nifty in the pocket, quick internal clock, and being extremely decisive and aggressive. The biggest thing I am wanting to see out of Tua is taking downfield shots. He's doing a good job working the intermediate but I really want him to start pushing it vertically more. Some of that has to do with the plays we are running but also I think Flores needs to give Tua control to signal at the LOS. It looked like Tua had that control for the first half yesterday but didn't in the second half.

He's extremely instinctual and for Flores/Grier's sake they would be smart to put all the chips on the table with letting Tua fully run the offense and have control instead of relying on Malcom Brown and adam Shaheen

Well 20 points put up by Tua against the Jaguars may not impress the stat thumpers, but the 20 points Miami did get was all Tua. He got no help and he was rusty from not practicing or playing in a month.

The quarterbacks out there that put up 30+ points are getting help.

It's not like Miami's defense was forcing turnovers or the running game was helping. There was literally zero help anywhere.

Trevor Lawrence got help from his running game and Tua's interception and still only had 20 points until the kicker hit a walk off 53 yarder with 0:00 left on the clock.

Tua has to overcome his own team and coaching staff - and the opposing players and their coaching staff.

I'm not sure when the dolphins suddenly became so entitled to scoring so many points. As if everyone doesn't view them as the inferior team the way they view the Jaguars.

Well 20 points put up by Tua against the Jaguars may not impress the stat thumpers, but the 20 points Miami did get was all Tua. He got no help and he was rusty from not practicing or playing in a month.

The quarterbacks out there that put up 30+ points are getting help.

It's not like Miami's defense was forcing turnovers or the running game was helping. There was literally zero help anywhere.

Trevor Lawrence got help from his running game and Tua's interception and still only had 20 points until the kicker hit a walk off 53 yarder with 0:00 left on the clock.

Tua has to overcome his own team and coaching staff - and the opposing players and their coaching staff.

I'm not sure when the dolphins suddenly became so entitled to scoring so many points. As if everyone doesn't view them as the inferior team the way they view the Jaguars.
It's because they don't understand football. Tua has 2 bums at receivers and a potential stud in Waddle. He has Gesicki who I do think is a good mismatch. Mack Hollins and Albert Wilson as your starters is a catastrophe. How many players broke tackles and got YAC other than Waddle? How many Rbs got to the second level or actually caught his passes? Gaskin and Ahmed combined must've bobbled 5 passes. How is this any better than last year when he had Bowden Ford and Hollins as his starting WR Corp?

You can see it on the field, Tua usually is double clutching or waiting for his receivers to make the right reads or come open. Like you said it's literally all Tua doing everything.

Even on some of the misfires, what the hell are our receivers doing? There is a wide open seam route and Smythe turns it into a bender. Albert Wilson literally one inch from Waddle on Curls.

Tua did make some mistakes like missing a wide open Ford down the seam, throwing the pick and not running for the first down but if he's making 3-4 mistakes in 47 throws as a second year player how the hell do you have any blame for him on that?

His line was an atrocity as well giving up 20 pressures and Tua moving swiftly through the pocket to bail them out.

You were right when you said it. Tua is surrounded by a pee wee football team. It's maddening to watch someone on a different level than everyone else on offense (other than waddle and Gesicki). Just imagine if he had actual NFL players at the other positions.

It's because they don't understand football. Tua has 2 bums at receivers and a potential stud in Waddle. He has Gesicki who I do think is a good mismatch. Mack Hollins and Albert Wilson as your starters is a catastrophe. How many players broke tackles and got YAC other than Waddle? How many Rbs got to the second level or actually caught his passes? Gaskin and Ahmed combined must've bobbled 5 passes. How is this any better than last year when he had Bowden Ford and Hollins as his starting WR Corp?

You can see it on the field, Tua usually is double clutching or waiting for his receivers to make the right reads or come open. Like you said it's literally all Tua doing everything.

Even on some of the misfires, what the hell are our receivers doing? There is a wide open seam route and Smythe turns it into a bender. Albert Wilson literally one inch from Waddle on Curls.

Tua did make some mistakes like missing a wide open Ford down the seam, throwing the pick and not running for the first down but if he's making 3-4 mistakes in 47 throws as a second year player how the hell do you have any blame for him on that?

His line was an atrocity as well giving up 20 pressures and Tua moving swiftly through the pocket to bail them out.

You were right when you said it. Tua is surrounded by a pee wee football team. It's maddening to watch someone on a different level than everyone else on offense (other than waddle and Gesicki). Just imagine if he had actual NFL players at the other positions.

Well if you buy some of the things you're being sold - Tua shoulders the blame for losses. He's the quarterback. Although that doesn't apply to other quarterbacks.

He also gets no credit for wins. That's all Flores winning in spite of him. I mean how much more obvious can it be.....

Miami is concerned that Tua isn't a "franchise" caliber quarterback after playing about 11 games. He's the issue with the team.

What Tua might want to be concerned about is that Ross isn't a "franchise" caliber owner. After about a dozen years.

Or that Grier isn't a "franchise" caliber GM. He's only been with the organization about 20 years.

Or that Flores isn't a "franchise" caliber coach. What's his record without Tua again?

Or that his half dozen OC's aren't "franchise" caliber OC's. Weber State wouldn't hire any of 'em.

Where's the "franchise" caliber offensive lineman? Running backs? Receivers?

Where's the "franchise" caliber linebackers and defensive lineman? DB's?

Look, anyone with a functioning brain understands Tua isn't the problem with the dolphins. You don't have to know anything about football other than it's brown. All these winners in the dolphins organization from the owner down to the equipment manager are being held back by Tua.

The best thing that can happen to Tua is for them to part ways so they can trade all their draft picks for a QB that won 4 games last year in a better situation than the one he'd be coming to. The entire organization is radioactive. Nobody wants to be within it's grasp. They can't even pay players tens of millions of dollars to suit up for them.

They'd rather watch the dumpster burn from a distance too.

How're the Browns doing? I'm watching the Browns OL abuse the Denver DL all night long and run the ball right down their throats with an UDFA RB because Chubb and Hunt are out hurt. The broadcasters pointed out that Bill Callahan is the Cleveland OL coach, one of the better OL coaches in the league.

I'm watching in real time what a difference a good OL coach makes.

Well if you buy some of the things you're being sold - Tua shoulders the blame for losses. He's the quarterback. Although that doesn't apply to other quarterbacks.

He also gets no credit for wins. That's all Flores winning in spite of him. I mean how much more obvious can it be.....

Miami is concerned that Tua isn't a "franchise" caliber quarterback after playing about 11 games. He's the issue with the team.

What Tua might want to be concerned about is that Ross isn't a "franchise" caliber owner. After about a dozen years.

Or that Grier isn't a "franchise" caliber GM. He's only been with the organization about 20 years.

Or that Flores isn't a "franchise" caliber coach. What's his record without Tua again?

Or that his half dozen OC's aren't "franchise" caliber OC's. Weber State wouldn't hire any of 'em.

Where's the "franchise" caliber offensive lineman? Running backs? Receivers?

Where's the "franchise" caliber linebackers and defensive lineman? DB's?

Look, anyone with a functioning brain understands Tua isn't the problem with the dolphins. You don't have to know anything about football other than it's brown. All these winners in the dolphins organization from the owner down to the equipment manager are being held back by Tua.

The best thing that can happen to Tua is for them to part ways so they can trade all their draft picks for a QB that won 4 games last year in a better situation than the one he'd be coming to. The entire organization is radioactive. Nobody wants to be within it's grasp. They can't even pay players tens of millions of dollars to suit up for them.

They'd rather watch the dumpster burn from a distance too.

Plenty of blame to go around.
1. Ross - hiring internally from a loser is a questionable strategy. The team’s front office structure has been in disarray for years. It’s football.
Simple: Owner GM HC QB.
Miami is convoluted to disguise ineptitude.

2. Grier-
2019:
Josh Rosen trade - wrong - just draft Eric McCoy.
Wilkins - fine but still wrong. Simmons was the pick.
2020- How in the world do you end up with Austin Jackson and Noah when you control the draft??!
Lamb? Swift? Wirfs? Ruiz? Winfield? Taylor? ALL IN REACH!! You had the picks to maneuver!
Noah and Jackson were NOT 1st Rd grades.
Will Fuller - cmon
Byron Jones- let’s pay another CB , draft a 1st Rd CB, already have highest paid CB. Are you F’IN SERIOUS??
You build a team as FOLLOWS:
QB- OL- Edge Rush. It’s not complicated.
You find 1 SHUTDOWN CB.
You find an elite player at each level.
DT, LB. S. You build around them.

Flores-
Very simple analysis.
Stubborn mule. Can’t build a staff.
You can’t run an NFL team like the corner MOM/ pop deli- ie - at the deli you can probably run counter, check inventory , do payroll, hire/ fire, clean and check the shelves. Do it all NP.
This is an NFL ORGANIZATION. You must be surrounded by QUALITY.
Clock management and game management atrocious
Feel off game atrocious
What happened to that BS Takes no talent.

The bottom line is Miami hasn’t drafted a Hall of Fame player since Jason Taylor in 1997.

Almost a quarter of teams in the league have drafted at least half a dozen Hall of Fame players in that time.

From what I can tell, every team in the league has drafted at least one Hall of Fame player since 1998.

Except Miami.

They struggle to even find competent players more than any other team in the league.

Until Miami finds a way to fix that - they’re pissing in the wind.

Back
Top Bottom