Hue Jackson? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hue Jackson?

So then you don't really have a suggestion. Ok...got it....

No, you don't get it. At all.

Its not my job to provide anything to you or this board. I leave the "pro" suggestions to guys like the grammatically challenged scout and other members of his ilk.

No, you don't get it. At all.

Its not my job to provide anything to you or this board. I leave the "pro" suggestions to guys like the grammatically challenged scout and other members of his ilk.

I figured as much! Thanks.....

How would everyone feel about Hue Jackson as the next HC of the Fins?

He seems to be a very creative play designer and play caller.

Sure the Bengals have a ton of offensive talent but that is always true of coordinator's who are getting HC interest.

This means he's a good OC. Doesn't necessarily mean his a good HC. We've hired a lot of good coordinators to be HC the last 15 years.

This means he's a good OC. Doesn't necessarily mean his a good HC. We've hired a lot of good coordinators to be HC the last 15 years.

He's really considered one of the best at it. We need a great X's and O's guy and there's more to Hue than that imo. He seems like he builds solid relationships with players, and he's gotten experience as a HC in Oakland. Plus we haven't really hired too many great OC's. Cam Cameron was a playcaller. Nick Saban I'm assuming was at a college level. Hue would be the best play designer we've had in a long time.

Oakland finished in a 3 way tie for 1st under Hue Jackson in 2011, fell short on the tiebreakers. Considering what he was working with, he did a good job. A lot of Oakland fans were pissed when he was fired.

Hue Jackson.. Action Jackson.. Randy, Jermaine and Tito Jackson.. send 'em all.. don't care.. just get this daggone train back on the track!!

Back
Top Bottom