Huge mistake for Miami not to go after Tom Coughlin | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Huge mistake for Miami not to go after Tom Coughlin

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
The Giants next year will be the "Buccaneers of 2002" Part 2..

:mad:

LMAO! I will admit Coughlin is a tough coach, however, he is nowhere near Chucky's league....the Giants next year will be the Giants of last year.... a dissapointment in the playoffs.

Originally posted by Section126
Rude, since you have experience, share with us how your Supervisor position at the local Peep Show has anything to do with being a Head Coach in football.

I'm 20 years old and am a co-manager at one of the grocery stores.. This is not even close to what I want to accomplish..

As long as your jokes make yourself feel better, that's all that matters.. You have serious problems..

Just look at Miami's play on the field.. Loook at Wannstedts style of coaching and look at the reactions the players have of Wannstedt losing his job.. Then look at the profession they're in and the amount of money they make..

Wannstedt coaching = Easy money

You haven't answered my question yet: Would Coughlin have made Ricky get rid of the dreads?

I'm 20 years old and am a co-manager at one of the adult book stores.. This is not even close to what I want to accomplish..

So you CLEAN up messes?

Re: Re: Huge mistake for Miami not to go after Tom Coughlin

Originally posted by Predaphin34
LMAO! I will admit Coughlin is a tough coach, however, he is nowhere near Chucky's league....the Giants next year will be the Giants of last year.... a dissapointment in the playoffs.

chucky walked into the perfect situation.. excellent defense that needed an offense to compliment.. Chucky is an offensive mind.. it fits..

Of course I exaggerated about the Giants being the "Buccaneers of 2002 Part 2".. Without a doubt Coughlin will have the Giants succeed in the next 2-3 years and be big time contenders..

He would of had much better success with Miami in those same 2-3 years...

Originally posted by Section126
You haven't answered my question yet: Would Coughlin have made Ricky get rid of the dreads?

You love to ignore the fact that Coughlin has noticed the flaws he had when he coached in Jacksonville..

:lol:

They had a full article in the Sun-Sentinel on Coughlin changing his ways..

:nono:

Another ignorant post by Section126... Surprise Surprise

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Rude....watch it with the "ignorant" remarks okay.......

BTW, isn't it time for you to mop the floors in the booths?

You have serious problems man..

I don't want to add to your personal suffering.. It's hilarious how you try to make yourself feel better over the computer..

Go to a psychiatrist. You're ignored

Rude,

It's easy to say what will happen. Having it come true is the key. What TC accomplishes in NY over the next couple of seasons has nothing to do with what he may have been able to accomplish in Miami.....

Two different teams, with two different needs. Even if the Giants do rebound, that doesn't mean the Phinz would have done the same under him.....

Right now, as far as you're concerned, we're stuck with Dave. It's time to deal with it, and move on from there IMO. We should be discussing possible GM's, and possible players we can add. Dave is the head coach in 2004. We need to forget about him getting fired for now, and just focus on the upcoming season moves.....

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

You have serious problems man..

I don't want to add to your personal suffering.. It's hilarious how you try to make yourself feel better over the computer..

Go to a psychiatrist. You're ignored

Boy you are sensitive.........

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
Rude,

It's easy to say what will happen. Having it come true is the key. What TC accomplishes in NY over the next couple of seasons has nothing to do with what he may have been able to accomplish in Miami.....

Two different teams, with two different needs. Even if the Giants do rebound, that doesn't mean the Phinz would have done the same under him.....

Right now, as far as you're concerned, we're stuck with Dave. It's time to deal with it, and move on from there IMO. We should be discussing possible GM's, and possible players we can add. Dave is the head coach in 2004. We need to forget about him getting fired for now, and just focus on the upcoming season moves.....

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

True, but Dave hasn't signed a contract yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
it takes a special coach combined with special talent to come in and take a team to the super bowl in his first season. That special coach wasnt out there and we dont have three seasons to wait since our talent pool is getting older and more expensive. Dave knows the players, there wasnt a better option, hopefully the GM can bring in the missing pieces... ever since i joined this board i had to double check our record, keep thinking we were 6-10 or something

10-6
lost to the texans by 1
the pats in OT
colts game came down to the last posession with our backup QB
very much in the eagles game where our defense let us down
and if jay doesnt make three big mistakes in the NE game in the snow we are in that game as well.
only game we got ripped was Tenn

could wannys decision won us a few more games, maybe, but when you go back to those games i dont think theres one where we could say it was clearly wannys fault
10-6 and a legitimate shot to win every game minus tennessee and we had a tougher schedule than anyone that actually made the playoffs.

do we need help, yes, do we need an overhaul, no

Back
Top Bottom