Huge rumor to follow.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Huge rumor to follow....

motormouthmaz

Rookie
Reaction score
Colin Cowherd just stated on air that a source texted him that Miami or NY Giants would be the two landing spots for Bill if these rumors are true and he wants out after the season. Colin usually has very good sources so lets hope the bill rumors are true.

NYG seems like a slam dunk no brainer. He's got history there, the Giants need a new coach...

... yeah, I could definitely see Bill Belichick being the next coach of the New York Giants.

But this is a super, super interesting rumor. Should Miami fire Gase to bring in Belichick? Well, it should be strongly considered. Would Miami do it? Based on everything I know about Steve Ross, no. He couldn't even bring himself to fire Jeff Ireland.

This rumor is about as believe as these things.

ac9152bdb2ab9e05caaf81b8a54cc428.jpg

About time for that franchise to feel some pain. The Giants would seem like a natural landing spot for BB. I expect both coordinators to be gone to new spots as well. Miami, I have a hard time seeing it. F'em.

Cowerd lol. He goes to the Giants if he goes anywhere.

No way can I see that happening unless BB wants to play the Patriots twice a year.

The good thing is that he doesn’t even need to come here to help us. Just leaving NE will be a boon for Miami.

I think Gase can compete in an AFC East where 10 wins can win the division.

Back
Top Bottom