Huge rumor to follow.... | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Huge rumor to follow....

What if he didn't want to coach any longer and was being brought here to run the entire operation? Not that I think it's going to happen, just throwing it out there..

Yeah as really think that Belichick is staying where he is. Let's be realistic.

Why was Kraft hanging out with Goodell at the la Rams game?

Hmmm....

The only thing that attracts coaches to Miami is the weather. Last time I was in town it rained every day!

Uh, I like Adam Gase too, but if you're suggesting he's going to be in the running for greatest coach of all time, I think you like him a lot more than I do...
No, just a longer running of consistent winning once things start clicking for him.

Nobody really actually knows how good Gase will be, but believe me I am not stating Gase is Guaranteed to be among the best.

BB wherever he goes (If he goes anywhere) is very close to retirement or break the bank money to play just a little longer.

The position to be able to own a boat? I think he can probably do that now.

No at the position to be a consistent HC that can year in year out help his team achieve more then an average HC.

No way he gets traded to Miami IMO. I also have to wonder why he would want to go to NY when their QB situation is up in the air. Eli is in decline. Unless he loves two of the QB's in this draft because they get 2nd choice.....and they just hired Dave Gettlemen as the GM.

When asked on the radio if he plans on staying in New England he was silent for at least 5 whole seconds before he said "absolutely."

Why be silent? Sometimes he does his whole sigh and looks at the reporters like theyre idiots before he responds...and since this is radio I can't tell if thats the case, but why would he put that kind of purposeful pause there?

I sure as hell DO NOT WANT HIM on this team EVER. That would make us the most hypocritical fanbase of all time. We despise him. He is the greatest enemy of them all. Hes a ****ing pathetic CHEATER. NO.

I would be ecstatic if he would go somewhere else though and I think its possible. Listen to the radio clip on NFL.com

Yes, because Ross has consistently shown during his time as owner of the Dolphins that he still follows the old General Motors school of management, which was what was taught when he went through business school.

I think if you spent less time imagining what you would do if you were Ross, and more time looking at what Ross has done as owner of the Dolphins and where he was brought up in the business world, you would understand why most people here think Ross is highly unlikely to fire Gase right now.

You mean the time Ross flew to Cali to get Harbaugh?...Fake news. It took Ross forever to recoup his reputation after that epic fail.

You mean the time Ross flew to Cali to get Harbaugh?...Fake news. It took Ross forever to recoup his reputation after that epic fail.

Do you remember the other part of the story... that Ross wanted Sparano to stay with the team and accept a demotion?

Steve Ross found out quickly that that's not how football teams operate.

I buy the giants or dolphins as a potential landing spot. I doubt it happens but the giants just hired a gm so they are out as of now. I think bill leaves but don’t think he will coach another team. I could see him taking over Miami in 2019 as a vp

Back
Top Bottom