Huizenga to Meet with Wanny Tuesday, Other Quotes | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Huizenga to Meet with Wanny Tuesday, Other Quotes

Team mates ripping the Offense and coachs = Down with season, and Head Coach.

Anybody think that Speilman stays as GM if Wanny get's canned? Maybe he picks the next coach...........or are their fates tied together.

Absolutely he stays. This is what he's been waiting for (to actually be named the GM with final say authority). He'll hire the next coach. The Phins have previously denied other teams permission to talk to him. They like him.

Not really I think he will be salvaged. :lol:

For coach I would probably say Carthon once again of the Cowboys or Linehan of the Vikings.

I can't blame Jimmy Johnson because I blame Wayne the trash magnate. I think he made Jimmy bring Dave onboard because he saw the writing on the wall as regards Jimmy and knew he was going to get skewered for forcing Shula out only to bring a coach who left before the seat even got warm.

What about Monty Kiffin?? He could have been the 49ers coach this year but he chose to stay the DC in Tampa. He gets play every year. I don't think he wants to go anywhere. Just throwing it out there.

Heard Kiffin likes tampa too much and is making HC money as the DC in Tampa. Jim Fassel might get canned too. At least he's an offensive guy, might deserve a look.

I'd have to think that Kubiac would mean Griese either decides to leave or that he wouldn't be asked back. I don't know exactly how they feel about each other, but I'd have to guess the answer is not good.

Kubiack has been reluctant to move from Denver, he has declined interviews and dropped out of the running for a couple of jobs, but the HC job in Miami is a big time NFL job. He might be intrigued to leave Denver.

this team doesn't need whole-sale changes either. just a few improvements (like the entire O-line). D is basically good and solid and a star in williams. supported by chambers, mcmichaels and lee.

he can groom the QB of his choice....

What this team really needs is an offensive minded coach with fire in his eyes. We don't need another defensive minded coach at the helm. The defense is going to perform well no matter who the coach is because talent wins out. But the offense needs a coach that will pay attention to them and focus on their weak points and FIX THEM, most importantly.

Back
Top Bottom