Huizenga | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Huizenga

History serves statistically correct but Wanny at the end with playoffs on the line 3 and out as a coach is unacceptable.

Don't forget Wanny didn't tell Chambers to drop the 8 yard pass on first down.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:

As long as I live I will never forget the feeling of watching Travis Minor neglect to field the kickoff...... :fire:

My wife, son, and dog no longer stay in the house when the Fins are on TV.

My wife gets pissed, the dog gets scared, and my son doesn't need to know those words yet.

Old Chinese proverb says: He who writes the motherf@cking checks can say whatever he likes! Or as yoda says: If you gaze onto my bald head long enough you can see a sailboat!

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Dupree what in the hell is happening with your signature. I feel like I'm on 'shrooms when I watch it! :confused:

finregime said:
Coughlin,Green to name 2.I also would have liked to interview Fassel.As far as college prospects there is Sabin( he didnt want the NFL yet),Mark Richts ( UGA),Stoops (OU).There were plenty of candidates available.When things have a continuity of being bad like your team constantly having a losing record in the most crucial month of the year ( December).Dave needed to walk the plank!! Point Blank.I, as a fan wasn't satisfied to hear an extension and I bet Im not the only one.
No, you are not the only one. I agree. I wish Wanny had got canned; I wish the new coach would have gotten rid of Fiedler (I'm sure anyone would have, even if Mickey Mouse was the new coach!). Did you guys notice in the paper on the article about the mini camp starting and getting comments about Ricky, that Wanny refused to comment, then Fiedler gives this nice long paragraph of support for Ricky. The support is okay b/c he's a team member, but why is it Fiedler saying all this and not Wanny? This team is really screwed up when it comes to getting comments from the right source, IMHO

GMP-AGAIN said:
Did you guys notice in the paper on the article about the mini camp starting and getting comments about Ricky, that Wanny refused to comment, then Fiedler gives this nice long paragraph of support for Ricky. The support is okay b/c he's a team member, but why is it Fiedler saying all this and not Wanny? This team is really screwed up when it comes to getting comments from the right source, IMHO

This is an easy one, from a PR perspective. Let's say down the road, Ricky has more of a problem than any of us knew. The press looks back at Fiedler's comments and says, "How sad. Not even Ricky's teammate knew. He must have hidden it well."

If Wannstedt makes the same comments, the press looks back and says, "Boy was Wanny clueless. He should have known: he's his COACH, for crying out loud! Let's crucify him ... again."

ANY competent front office would have handled the comments or "no comments" the same.

Back
Top Bottom