Hummer Must Die!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hummer Must Die!!!

24471-1.jpg

Ronnies favorite website

poornate said:
Can we please let the Hummer nickname fall by the wayside? Not only is it a euphamisn for oral but everyone on earth has got an H2 picture in their sig and those vehicles, unlike the Hum-Vee are about as tough as a GMC mini-van!!!!!!

An Average H2 is 60,000, and they are as tough as nails. Don't be jealous, don't be hating. If you had a Hummer, and it fell apart on you, one thing, but as an H2 owner, I know my car could run over your car, be it whatever you drive, and leave nothing behind.

I still like "Chocolate Thunder".....come on. It's also gives some props to Darrell Dawkins (in a sports-crossover kinda way)

A hummer sounds good about right now... :D

:eek:

Oh wait...we're talking about something else... :foundout:

:smackhead

Phinsdude said:
An Average H2 is 60,000, and they are as tough as nails. Don't be jealous, don't be hating. If you had a Hummer, and it fell apart on you, one thing, but as an H2 owner, I know my car could run over your car, be it whatever you drive, and leave nothing behind.

I own a F250 V10 lifted 6" and rollin on 38" claws. The only way you're getting your pathetic 6L over that is if you have it air lifted over.

"tough as nails" :lol: the H2 is built on the Chevy Suburban platform....

Ok, off subject but true story here, returning from lunch at work 3 days ago and there is a guy who has cannons like D. Boston walks like a corn cob up is a$$ and arms that sway at least 6-8 inches from his waist due to his lats. He is walking with a person he works with and points to a H2 parked and says "only guys with little dic$s drive those. Oh, and he drives a retina burning red 2004 whorevette. I just laughed.

burghPhinFan said:
how about 'Touchdown' Ronnie Brown!

every time I hear the nickname "touchdown" all I think of is Tommy Vardell. That nickname didn't exactly follow him to the NFL. He sucked in the pros. The nickname sounds good but just brings up bad memories.
:)

:confused: :shakeno:
poornate said:
Can we please let the Hummer nickname fall by the wayside? Not only is it a euphamisn for oral but everyone on earth has got an H2 picture in their sig and those vehicles, unlike the Hum-Vee are about as tough as a GMC mini-van!!!!!!

Phinsdude said:

:nono:

Back
Top Bottom