Hummer Must Die!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hummer Must Die!!!

i agree that h2 is a pretty bad name. that would be sweet if the phins had ups as a sponser. they would use that s**t in commercials

at least the name hummer hasnt gotten past anywhere but this forum

if ronnies nick name is Hummer, and it stands for the fact that he can run through people, then i have a great name for Chris Chambers.

Chris Chambers has great stamina, so why dont we call him "Nissan" since Nissans get such good gas millage?. Just a thought

Nublar7 said:
I actually like that phrase when talking about Ronnie. The meida could have a lot of fun with that. Too bad Miami is partnered with DHL and not UPS.

Is that why ZOD slacked off on his posting? :lol:

Doktor Ivel said:
if ronnies nick name is Hummer, and it stands for the fact that he can run through people, then i have a great name for Chris Chambers.

Chris Chambers has great stamina, so why dont we call him "Nissan" since Nissans get such good gas millage?. Just a thought

OMG :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

p.s. in a matter of 1 extra month you have 37 times as many posts as me... that is scary.

MiamiDolfans said:
OMG :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

:roflmao: yea i know....
well, i first said, that since Carnell williams from Auburn was called "Cadillac"
and Ronnie Brown from Aubrun was called "Hummer"
then Jason Cambell must equat "Honda"

Phinsdude said:
An Average H2 is 60,000, and they are as tough as nails. Don't be jealous, don't be hating. If you had a Hummer, and it fell apart on you, one thing, but as an H2 owner, I know my car could run over your car, be it whatever you drive, and leave nothing behind.

When you get tired of your tonka get a mans toy - the toyota landcruiser. you may catch it on a straight away but you are not going to out wheel it in the rough

Barley.sos 91 toy landcruiser 242000 miles original motor and almost everything else - daily driver and it gets driven in the rough

A few things...

1. I'm just too much of a pervert to want to refer to Ronnie Brown as "Hummer." What if he doesn't do well? Do we then say the hummer sucks?

2. I'm also not a fan of anything referring to touchdown, first down, or any other down in the nickname, it's too easy. The best nicknames are those that are earned on the field, not made up. Magic Johnson earned his nickname, Charles Barkley earned "The round mound of rebound," Walter Payton earned "Sweetness." I think we should wait until he plays to give him a real nickname and being that Hummers are limited in what they can do, I hope it's something closer to NVUBU.

poornate said:
Can we please let the Hummer nickname fall by the wayside? Not only is it a euphamisn for oral but everyone on earth has got an H2 picture in their sig and those vehicles, unlike the Hum-Vee are about as tough as a GMC mini-van!!!!!!
They look like giant boxes with doors on wheels.

Back
Top Bottom