Hummer Must Die!!! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hummer Must Die!!!

Jnaledu3 said:
24471-1.jpg

Ronnies favorite website

Wow, what productive individuals the people who developed that waste of cyber space must be. Unreal what people see as a cause to triumph. :shakeno:

Phinsdude said:
An Average H2 is 60,000, and they are as tough as nails. Don't be jealous, don't be hating. If you had a Hummer, and it fell apart on you, one thing, but as an H2 owner, I know my car could run over your car, be it whatever you drive, and leave nothing behind.

my dad can beat up your dad

Trekbiz said:
Wow, what productive individuals the people who developed that waste of cyber space must be. Unreal what people see as a cause to triumph. :shakeno:

I got a big laugh out of it actually...... :)

Hummer's Suck. He should be called the Jeep Hurricane. Now that is a sweet vehicle.

FinsAreLife said:
ok who cares everyone thinks it sounds tough so w/e

It doesn't even sound tough. Honestly, the first thing I think of when I think Hummer is a BJ. That's not exactly the image I want for "the face of the Miami Dolphins".

Phinsdude said:
An Average H2 is 60,000, and they are as tough as nails. Don't be jealous, don't be hating. If you had a Hummer, and it fell apart on you, one thing, but as an H2 owner, I know my car could run over your car, be it whatever you drive, and leave nothing behind.

And you pay how much to fuel it?
:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom