Hummer Must Die!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hummer Must Die!!!

Doktor Ivel said:
if ronnies nick name is Hummer, and it stands for the fact that he can run through people, then i have a great name for Chris Chambers.

Chris Chambers has great stamina, so why dont we call him "Nissan" since Nissans get such good gas millage?. Just a thought

:lol:

I like Downtown Ronnie Brown and H2

Phinsdude said:
An Average H2 is 60,000, and they are as tough as nails. Don't be jealous, don't be hating. If you had a Hummer, and it fell apart on you, one thing, but as an H2 owner, I know my car could run over your car, be it whatever you drive, and leave nothing behind.

Just because you're bitter about wasting your money on a 4-wd that would have to have a four lane path cut through the forrest for it to actually get anywhere sure doesn't mean that it is crammed full of special climbing powers not pocessed by every soccer mom's giant GM SUVan just because it's named after a BJ.

OK I come from a military family, and I can tell you that these H2's are as watered down as they can possibly be. They are not meant for off roading, they are not meant for doing anything tougher than hauling around soccer moms and groceries! I love hum-vees, but hate the H2's! They are big, bulky, and have the agility of Gilbert Brown.....Come to think of it if anyone in the NFL should have been H2 its him!!!

Doktor Ivel said:
if ronnies nick name is Hummer, and it stands for the fact that he can run through people, then i have a great name for Chris Chambers.

Chris Chambers has great stamina, so why dont we call him "Nissan" since Nissans get such good gas millage?. Just a thought

Can we call Wes Walker the "El Camino", he's a multi use type player & we should've called Rob Konrad the "Ford", he brakes down all the time.

Predaphin said:
Can we call Wes Walker the "El Camino", he's a multi use type player & we should've called Rob Konrad the "Ford", he brakes down all the time.

I havent seen a picture of Welker's face, but unless he fell out of an ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down lets pick a less hideous looking vehicle. There area a ton of multi-purpose vehicles, lets pick one anyone as long as it isnt El Camino.

On Konrad that one is as fitting as any name EVER!!! Great intentions never works!!!

Nicky Napoleon said:
I havent seen a picture of Welker's face, but unless he fell out of an ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down lets pick a less hideous looking vehicle. There area a ton of multi-purpose vehicles, lets pick one anyone as long as it isnt El Camino.

On Konrad that one is as fitting as any name EVER!!! Great intentions never works!!!
clear.gif

Now you have seen Welker.

who gave him the H2 name anyway?

Why does Brown have to get a second hand, unimaginative nickname just because the other Auburn back was named Cadillac?

If so, then was Tommy"touchdown" vardell's FB nicknamed "extra point"

Or Since Duce Staley plays with "the bus", is he now going to be called "the subway"?

Having driven a REAL Hummer for 4 years of my life, I think nicknaming him after a WANNABE is kinda selling him short. Or jinxing him. No thanks.

what can brown do for you is great. i see him getting a deal with UPS for one of those what can brown do for you ads.

Back
Top Bottom